[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

For very end game whats the best corrupts to get on xophs and tombfist?

I have over 100exa to spend but the extra curse on xophs is pretty damn pricey! If we did get the extra curse, where would we get a 2nd curse? Guessing with a enfeeble tombfist. A warlords ring could be hard to find but not not too bad since I only need life on hit on 1 ring.

If we dont go the extra curse xophs whats the 2nd best option? Added elemental dmg xophs and then frenzy charge tombfist?

Im using the 15% reserve shield with vitality/anger/herald of ash. Looking to get a few options. Guessing a +1 gems corrupt on loreweave is best.
Hello there !

For bosses, is combustion linked to ancestral protector as some mentionned there a good choice, or better use Vaal impurity of Fire ? In case the Vaal gem is better, do we still need the nearby ennemies have -x% fire res on a helmet ?

Still for bosses, (speaking about both Uber boss), is enfeeble really strong or can be replaced by something else ?

ty :3
Last edited by VardekCrom63 on Oct 27, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
The real question - what are the MTXs used in that banner photo?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

If you get curse with elemental weakness on gloves doesnt that not stack with enfeeble since you can only apply 1 curse?

Yes, I'm aware I can only have 1 curse. I do have a Xoph's with +1 curse on standard to take it further.

Enfeeble was mostly used for side delving to reduce the incoming damage when I was just Leap Slamming and looting stuff!
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

If you get curse with elemental weakness on gloves doesnt that not stack with enfeeble since you can only apply 1 curse?

Yes, I'm aware I can only have 1 curse. I do have a Xoph's with +1 curse on standard to take it further.

Enfeeble was mostly used for side delving to reduce the incoming damage when I was just Leap Slamming and looting stuff!

hello, i have a question regarding your lioneye remorse and the +2 aoe gem corruption - does aoe cover anger and hoa?

a think only blood rage, because the others would be supported only by "+x to aura gems", correct?
"
Odoakar wrote:
The real question - what are the MTXs used in that banner photo?

uhm, well it's the subjugator armor, appears to be maybe innocence cloak, can't really see the shield, and the manticore character effect.
Weapon I'm also not sure about, could very well be innocence sword.
How hard is to kill uber elder with this build? I killed every boss in the game (Uber Atziri, Shaper, all breach bosses etc) except Uber elder and its now my main goal. Not really sure what build pick for it.
Pretty eeasy to kill uber elder. This is assuming you are decent at dodging big hits. Other than that, the life gained on hit lets you tank everything else
"
Asag wrote:
How hard is to kill uber elder with this build? I killed every boss in the game (Uber Atziri, Shaper, all breach bosses etc) except Uber elder and its now my main goal. Not really sure what build pick for it.

this is one of the builds to got for uber elder - not the highest dps output ( its not bad at all of course ), but a very nice package of survivability paired with single target dps.

need to learn some mechanics of course for this fight - tanking shaper beam and same time elders projectiles will ofc probably not work.

I think if you did uber atziri and know the basic elder fight mechanics the uber elder should be possible for you ^^
"
Clickar1 wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
OK been comparing damage on both Grelwood and rare sword.
Only using tooltip damage so probably inaccurate but it is a guide.

Grelwood Rare Sword.

Min damage is 65k. 81k
Mainly sits at 97k. 121k
Spikes 123k. 153k

Spikes are caused by blood rage, molten shell etc kicking in.
These could be cast manually but would be a pain to keep up.
Phys damage reduction with Grelwood is much better while standing still - 44% v 25% but i feel that because we are moving continually most of the time that is a non issue. Facetank T16 guardians aside for Phoenix of course.

POB tells the same story, way higher damage with a well rolled rare in the 10ex range.

pob is ignoring the 2extra proj grelwood gives.

So it seems my little experiment with a rare sword may have been an expensive waste of time?
Figures - thanks for the input.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info