[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

https://pastebin.com/y4c5Cqxz
What should be my next upgrade and is it only suppose to have so little mp left with anger, vitality and HOA active?
With +2 mana gained on hit on 2 jewels we can get away with very little mana.
I would drop the Enlighten in the shield and put HOA in there, with mana reduction you will still be good.
Because you are using Vitality along with the Watcher's eye you may possibly be ok with not having any life on hit on the rings which would allow you a bit more freedom to add more damage on the rings.
Tombfist with 2 abyss sockets.
Helm with 3 molten strike projectile enchant.
Grelwood shank with inc att spd corrupt on it or whatever corrupt you like.
You should totally add Brutus' Lead Sprinkler to the list of levelling uniques.
Currently sporting this while following your awesome guide and levelling is a breeze.

This weapon scales crazily.
Hi to everyone and thanks for a lovely build.
Just a bit of advice needed, where to go next?
Seems that I'm missing something as I'm struggling with shaper.
around 40k tooltip dmg / max res / 7.7~k life.
I got currency to spend, any help is much appreciated!
All the jewels are, life / dmg ones.

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/elar2002/characters
Character: TRADEMAAJAUSA

Best regards,
Ok, going to be my last update for this build.

Finally managed to hit 100, after some connection issues and deaths due to that at lvl 99. Other than that I've had a blast playing this build and it's been a amazing journey. All my deaths have basically been in Delves. (Even at around 300 you can get 1 shot by stupid mechanics)

I end up with 75.3k Hideout dps with Anger + Herald of Ash. (With a good rolled Stygian wise, could easily get up to 85k+++) 9133 hp, 97 all elemental resistances for Wise Oak and 79 after ele weakness cap with 4 endu charges. Enough Attack speed on jewels/tree to hit almost 3Aps on Leap Slam.

I could invest at least 150+ more ex into the character if I wanted right now but I think it's time to move on and going to try a LL Poet Pen on my 93 Hiero. (You make so much currency by just leveling to 100, it's actually insane so I really recomend it to the guys who want to push this build very far!)

Anyway, final gear I achieved:

This is the first time I'm leveling a melee character. (Sunder)

Leveled minion, totem, trap caster, and ranger before.

I thought melee(sunder) was the smoothest leveling experience.

I have never had a hard time with leveling before. Cant remember how many times I died to boss fights and random elder monsters.

Im definetely doing smt wrong.

I dont know should I switch to molten or not?

Any tips for leveling? I'm 54 now.
"
pphnx wrote:

I have never had a hard time with leveling before. Cant remember how many times I died to boss fights and random elder monsters.

Why ancestral call? It doesn't work with sunder. You are destroying your damage for no reason. I don't recommend multistrike with a weapon with low APS because it makes you vulnerable. Get melee physical damage instead. Use hatred instead of anger(level anger in a free slot.). Try to make space for CWDT + IC + Molten Shell. Your weapon is pretty good for your level so if you follow my tips you should be ok.

Sunder 6L: Sunder - Melee Physical - Concentrated Effect - Added Fire Damage - Chance to Bleed/Multistrike - Ruthless

Get an offhand (preferably The Princess) so you get the dual wielding bonus. And you're good to go.
"
pphnx wrote:

That of course depends on your gear, mate. But with max. res, a handy levelling shield with high block chance, and okayish life gear you're actually good to go.

Things you could go for are:

Crest for Perandus
Wall of Brambles
Meginord'S Belt
etc.
Whats the best links order to use with sunder while leveling?
Do you have more tips while leveling? Im a new player.

borrowed from raizqt
disregard the bandit choice, follow this guide but yeah thats a nice guide for what weapons and links to use with sunder
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 26, 2018, 4:12:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info