[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Can this helmet be used as a 6l and instead of loreweave, a kaoms?

Or loreweave still the better option? i got a nice loreweave i'd need to recolor and link, but i'd hate the helmet go to waste.

I am having trouble with single target dps. Can any1 check my profile to see what wrong with my character?
"
caubelua72 wrote:
I am having trouble with single target dps. Can any1 check my profile to see what wrong with my character?

At quick glance your all gems are all 0% quality, make them 20% and you will see boost in damage.
"
caubelua72 wrote:

what the other guy said, you need quality on your gems. Plus if you are dual wielding im pretty sure 2x grelwood is better as it gives 2more balls. And are you doing anestral call trick? it almost doubles your dps.

edit: ughhh is that 10% movespeed boots? quickly replace!! Also buy corrupted grelwood with either %atk speed or phys dmg added.
Last edited by Clickar1 on Oct 28, 2018, 7:31:52 AM
"
Asag wrote:
"
caubelua72 wrote:

At quick glance your all gems are all 0% quality, make them 20% and you will see boost in damage.

Oh i totally forgot about that, thanks! I will upgrade them asap.

"
Clickar1 wrote:
"
caubelua72 wrote:

what the other guy said, you need quality on your gems. Plus if you are dual wielding im pretty sure 2x grelwood is better as it gives 2more balls. And are you doing anestral call trick? it almost doubles your dps.

edit: ughhh is that 10% movespeed boots? quickly replace!! Also buy corrupted grelwood with either %atk speed or phys dmg added.

Well since i couldnt buy a watcher eye with double anger mod so i bought that mace instead. Now i only have to find a watcher eye with fire penetration but that just for now.
When using ancestral call i find that so many projectiles not hitting the boss, is there a way to stop them spreading so much?

Oh and sorry about that boot, will change it if i can afford a better one :P
Last edited by caubelua72 on Oct 28, 2018, 9:15:08 AM
Lol I just vaaled one of my grelwoods and got resolute technique, at first I was like, woah this is pretty good, aaand then I swiftly realized it negates the whole EO node so boo
"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
Hello there !

For bosses, is combustion linked to ancestral protector as some mentionned there a good choice, or better use Vaal impurity of Fire ? In case the Vaal gem is better, do we still need the nearby ennemies have -x% fire res on a helmet ?

Still for bosses, (speaking about both Uber boss), is enfeeble really strong or can be replaced by something else ?

ty :3

No ideas guys ? :(
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

If you get curse with elemental weakness on gloves doesnt that not stack with enfeeble since you can only apply 1 curse?

Yes, I'm aware I can only have 1 curse. I do have a Xoph's with +1 curse on standard to take it further.

Enfeeble was mostly used for side delving to reduce the incoming damage when I was just Leap Slamming and looting stuff!

hello, i have a question regarding your lioneye remorse and the +2 aoe gem corruption - does aoe cover anger and hoa?

a think only blood rage, because the others would be supported only by "+x to aura gems", correct?

Yes, both HoA and Anger got AoE tag in the gem so both get +2 levels from it. But Tbh I'm not sure having a lvl 23 HoA does alot for us, since levels only give it more burning damage? I'm not 100% sure how it works with Molten Strike and elemental focus!
"
larsahh_ wrote:

Yes, both HoA and Anger got AoE tag in the gem so both get +2 levels from it. But Tbh I'm not sure having a lvl 23 HoA does alot for us, since levels only give it more burning damage? I'm not 100% sure how it works with Molten Strike and elemental focus!

allright mh if anger and vitality ( i use this combo ) both get +2 i could consider using a +2 as well .... currently still having 20/20 anger, not sure how much the dmg-boost is for +1 ( 21 ) or +3 ( 23 ) here and if its worth the 2-3ex extra invest
I just managed to make a loreweave with +2 to projectile gems, really starting to feel like the gear is well optimized now :D
edit: Feel free to check out my char and suggest upgrades if you could or feel like it char name :Zenlyballs
I know the corruption on the sword isnt the best but I need those colours and I dont have voricii 8
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 28, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info