[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Arusha wrote:
"
gogel123 wrote:
Hello, i got a question.
Will this implict work well with molten strike ? Checking in pob gives nothing to dps same as in game, it is really working ?

In PoB remember to change from melee hit to magma balls for molten strike. You'll see the dps change then.

Oh, i forget about this xD

Hey guys I am really loving the build but I have a quick question about the Poacher's mark blasphemy vs Thiefs torment ring I had the ring then tried to switch over to the aura instead so I could use two rings etc.. problem is for some reason the mana and health on hit seems to only work half the time am I missing something or should I change something just slightly confused as well as I seem to loose life a lot faster now that I am starting to progress into act 5/6 area even though I know my cold res isnt capped I still would figure with the amount of attacks flying out I should like instantly regen all missing health and mana. Thanks for any help guys
Hello everyone. I really enjoy playing this build, got 36 challanges with it, cleared all maps 159/159, also I'm farming t16 without problems.
The question is, how can I improve the build, also I'm not sure if its worth investing a lot of currency only for little improvements in this build(I can do all content without problems).Thanks
Which of the big-ticket items is most important for this build? Xoph's Blood or Loreweave? I don't have a ton of play time as a family man, so I'll probably only farm up one or the other by the end of the league. Currently have about 4.5ex in currency. Xoph's is about 10ex, and 80% 6L Loreweave is about 6.5-7ex
"
Bananaderson wrote:
Which of the big-ticket items is most important for this build? Xoph's Blood or Loreweave? I don't have a ton of play time as a family man, so I'll probably only farm up one or the other by the end of the league. Currently have about 4.5ex in currency. Xoph's is about 10ex, and 80% 6L Loreweave is about 6.5-7ex

The amulet is kind of the icing on top of the cake its a big damage boost but overall I would go with the chest before the amulet as the chest gives you a more rounded option of defenses etc.
Hey there, so im running through your guide atm in Delve HC, and wondering if i can just use my belly instead of loreweave? not 100% on the comparison - i know i lose out on the #% max resists, but was thinking i could throw a saffels in to compensate? is that a bad idea? - also wondering if the magnate belt would be decent on this build? with the conversion to fire damage (fairly noob, plz be nice)

edit: also how can this build run ele reflect maps? its like the one thing i couldnt find in the guide?
Last edited by Steinaken on Sep 26, 2018, 2:02:20 AM
"
Sonchai wrote:
Hey guys I am really loving the build but I have a quick question about the Poacher's mark blasphemy vs Thiefs torment ring I had the ring then tried to switch over to the aura instead so I could use two rings etc.. problem is for some reason the mana and health on hit seems to only work half the time am I missing something or should I change something just slightly confused as well as I seem to loose life a lot faster now that I am starting to progress into act 5/6 area even though I know my cold res isnt capped I still would figure with the amount of attacks flying out I should like instantly regen all missing health and mana. Thanks for any help guys

Curses have less effect on bosses.
I stick with thiefs torment ring until I can afford the shaper rings.
"
Atzilla wrote:
"
Sonchai wrote:

How does this work that you have an unset ring together with thiefs torment?
Or is this just a bug? ^^

Hey all, I am starting this build and the 2nd part of the skill tree path has changed. I am sure this has been asked but is there an update to the skill tree for 3.4?

Thank you!
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Atzilla wrote:
"
Sonchai wrote:

How does this work that you have an unset ring together with thiefs torment?
Or is this just a bug? ^^

the unset ring doesnt provide anything,its like an empty space,but has one socket for leveling a gem
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Sep 26, 2018, 9:09:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info