[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

The weapon only drops from one of the Elder guardians, and Elder isn't as easy to access as before. Once people unlock it the weapon will be down to super cheap again I'm sure.

As for the amulet, breeches aren't very common either I think. I've seen 3 up to tier 8 maps so far.

And ofc there's less than 2 days since the league started.
"
Why does your pastebin have 27 dex too few ?
Yes I know, just take a big dex node, but still... if you try to follow a build this is really offputting :(

Still asking
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
You already answered it yourself. Just take the 30 dex node between marauder and duelist, or up by Elemental Overload.

The PoE pastebin is lvl94 and has used 116 skillpoints. You will have 117 skillpoints at lvl94 (with bandits +2), so he probably just forgot to click it.

Or you could just get more on your gear. It's highly unlikely you're gonna get the exact same rares he's using anyways.

Pretty good for day 2 of the league, lol.

Spoiler
"
SuizideFF wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
You have died 34 times.

Well ... at level 53, leveling experience is not the best i must say lol

Use Insta Life Flask. Switch Faster Attacks for WeD and get some Life/Res on Gear then you should be fine. Consider Praxis Rings for Mana Sustain until you can afford Thief's once you got Thief's you are nearly invincible.

well got lucky today, found thiefs torment and 30 minutes later tabula rasa myself.

this enabled me to easily do first three labs, now the build works ^^
"
dums wrote:
When are you supposed to substitute for Grelwood Shank and Xoph's Blood if we look at the suggested progression in the Passive Tree? As soon as possible, when you are done with your normal tree?

On the second note, I might miss something but I feel very squishy, in Maps now, res capped and have 4.5k hp but it feels like Monsters deal half my HP on just some hits all the time. Anything I might be missing? How important is Armor stat on your gear for this build?

well, i´d say not enough leech ( life on hit ... do not take life leech, this does not make sense.

poachers mark imo is too low in life gain on hit - for me it started to work when finding a nice leach thiefs torment.

this build relies on beeing able to leech on hit imo.
"
dums wrote:
When are you supposed to substitute for Grelwood Shank and Xoph's Blood if we look at the suggested progression in the Passive Tree? As soon as possible, when you are done with your normal tree?

On the second note, I might miss something but I feel very squishy, in Maps now, res capped and have 4.5k hp but it feels like Monsters deal half my HP on just some hits all the time. Anything I might be missing? How important is Armor stat on your gear for this build?

1) get Avatar of Fire now
2) switch 2nd wildfire jewel into good place (there's no 40 str in current node)
3) bad setup (cwdt lvl 1 [you have 7] + tempest shield 7 + enfeeble 5 + poachers 5
4) use thiefs torment until can buy elder rings with life on hit (also you can use poachers mark but it's no needed if you have torment ring)
5) use herald of ash + anger
Last edited by Kryptolog on Sep 2, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
But i confirm ... 4k life, using thiefs torment and capped res ... getting one shot quite often on tier 3 maps at this moment.

Okay, level 70 is not that much, but i seriously wonder how this is supposed to scale much better with higher levels as we need on higher maps ... got first 3 labs done as well.
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 2, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
currently running cwdt, warlords mark, and tempst shield, in my shield. Because it's a chernobog's which provides enfeeble.

Why do people use tempest shield, just for the extra 3% block chance?

Any other strong skills to replace it with?
"
currently running cwdt, warlords mark, and tempst shield, in my shield. Because it's a chernobog's which provides enfeeble.

Why do people use tempest shield, just for the extra 3% block chance?

Any other strong skills to replace it with?

From the guide:

This is especially cool. The tempest shield adds another 3% Block chances and lashes out every time we block something. This greatly helps proccing our "Elemental Overload".

cheers
"Remember how A1 Merveil dropped 2 scrolls of wisdom and nothing else? That's how T15 bosses work.
If you were expecting a reward proportional to the difficulty and effort invested, you best take your ass back to a MMO."
casval776

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info