[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Just hit 74 playing this build for the first time. Few thoughts below on the path thus far for others grinding their way up.

1A) Grelwood Shanks are starting to get posted, but they're hovering around 80c+. In lieu of Grelwood, use Dreadbeak and burn ~5 points to path to Point Blank in the bottom right of Duelist area; I cannot stress enough how important having Point Blank is. You can also use a good rare sword instead of Dreadbeak.

1B) Dreadbeak is like 20c right now, but the prophecy is 5c (The Dreaded Rhoa); just buy the prophecy + a T10 Bog map (~7c; map boss procs the proph) and have a higher level buddy clear it with no mods.

2) Get at least one jewel with +2 mana on hit; it will make your life so much easier until you get elder rings w/ LGOH and/or MGOH.

3) Don't ignore the CWDT setups, the Tempest Shield + Enfeeble one in particular. It significantly enhances your resilience in clusterf*** Vaal temple areas in Delve and similar. Same goes for a 3L Leap Slam setup w/ Fortify.

4) Rush Merc lab as quickly as you can. I agree with getting Undeniable first then Unstoppable, but Unflinching is where you become incredibly difficult to kill.

Gorno hits on most of these, just re-emphasizing as I got stuck for a bit at the Epilogue when transitioning from Sunder to MS (namely on weapon).

is there anyway I can use Consecrated path with this build?
Hi guys,

Thanks for the build. I am jsut wondering how good is this build comparing with the Claw MS version ?? I have played Claw MS combined with "Frost Blades" for mapping (Tried both ranger and shadow) and like it alot.

Plus,
The cost of this build looks like not cheap to me. It maybe more costy than some popular builds like: BV,Arc, Sunder and cyclone etc.. the Weapons + Amulet + the right elder rings = 10 ex + already (Chest is usually another 8 ex +)..... How is a starter player capable to earn that much currencies with this build ?
Last edited by qdlll on Sep 2, 2018, 11:22:32 PM
Hello,

Quick question:

How are endurance charges generated?
I wasn't able to find anything in the guide...
I am quite casual in the game but I am eager to try you build.
"
Krisbit wrote:
Hello,

Quick question:

How are endurance charges generated?
I wasn't able to find anything in the guide...
I am quite casual in the game but I am eager to try you build.

The unflinching passive.
By mapping and uberlab farming?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
qdlll wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the build. I am jsut wondering how good is this build comparing with the Claw MS version ?? I have played Claw MS combined with "Frost Blades" for mapping (Tried both ranger and shadow) and like it alot.

Plus,
The cost of this build looks like not cheap to me. It maybe more costy than some popular builds like: BV,Arc, Sunder and cyclone etc.. the Weapons + Amulet + the right elder rings = 10 ex + already (Chest is usually another 8 ex +)..... How is a starter player capable to earn that much currencies with this build ?

All the Infos are in the guide, u just need to read!
"
From Rags to J.U.G.G. Build Progression for League Starters. How to substitute items:
Spoiler

If youre really poor or are just starting in a new League I have a little advice for you. There are some pricey items in this build and youre wonderung how to overcome those obstacles.

The main Idea here is, to get your JUGG Uber-Lab ready. Uberlab always is a perfect way to make some really good currency early-league. For most Jugs builds this is a far as they can go. But for this JUGG you wanna see the Uber-Lab as a Training Camp to become ready to fight the big Evils of the PoE Universe.
and so on
"Remember how A1 Merveil dropped 2 scrolls of wisdom and nothing else? That's how T15 bosses work.
If you were expecting a reward proportional to the difficulty and effort invested, you best take your ass back to a MMO."
casval776
So i've been leveling with sunder up untill lvl 66 where i swapped to, atm, 2 swords and molten strike. I'm having some trouble with dps and/or survivability. I don't have the survivability to survive with my low dps, and dont have the dps to "leech" enough life to survive atm. I haven't done merc lab yet as i doubt i can solo it currently and the packs of mobs in maps are kicking my ass if it has a rare or two.

currently sitting on 4k hp and 8k tooltip dps with anger and HoA active and everything kicks my ass. any advice? i dont have too much currency atm
Last edited by Reazion on Sep 3, 2018, 2:27:10 PM
did this build gt nerfed in 3.4 at all?
While leveling, running herald of ash and herald of purity along with blasphemy/poachers mark gives a substantial dps increase along with giving you four sentinels all with the exact same mana reserved as running anger-blasphemy/poachers mark. Sorry if this has been posted already but I thought I'd give input just in case. Not sure how it will work at higher levels as I'm only around lvl 50 now but look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info