[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Looks like slight tree change up around where Elementalist was at, before you can pick up jewel socket to the left for one of the wildfire jewels and Devotion. Assume in the new tree layout you should pick up Holy Dominion and Divine Fervour as you make your way along the leveling tree path 2 laid out in the guide?

That should save 1 point to use potentially to help get Avatar of Fire pre-Xoph's amulet.

(edit: nevermind, i missed the post a couple pages back where this was discussed already sorry.)
Last edited by LordMonarch on Aug 31, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
i made a crit version of this, using diamond flask, i played with diamond flask in flashback on a char that had about the same base crit, and it was decent

Any toughts on this tree?

https://pastebin.com/rCcCqvNK
Thanks for the guide! It's the first character that I took to mapping and it's a blast to play even on a super low beginner's budget (I have only been playing for a couple of weeks). I'll definitely use it to start in my very first league season this weekend. I do have one question though regarding molten shell: Does it really mitigate damage as stated in this guide or does it only add armour and deal damage through the explosion after some damage is mitigated by other sources (IC, block, armour etc.). Cause that's what I get out of the gem description. In the latter case it doesn't seem such a great addition, since physical damage isn't a real problem anyway and I would rather have additional defense against casters and elemental damage in general. Any suggestions what to use? (besides the enfeeble, which is pretty cool).
Thanks again and best regards!
my body is ready to play for the third time in a row :)
let's break those mines :D
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Aug 31, 2018, 11:00:57 AM
Waiting for Delve to download and this is going to be my main for it. Two of my friends in game are doing this as well and they liked it when testing in standard this past week. Best of luck!
The passive tree is from 3.2 how can I substitute any change done to the passive tree?
"
Zicroxy wrote:
The passive tree is from 3.2 how can I substitute any change done to the passive tree?

Use his Path of Building, it's updated.
"
Amayumi wrote:
"
Zicroxy wrote:

Use his Path of Building, it's updated.

Is it the link in his Pob pastebin? I downloaded it, it's missing some passives.
In path of building you're only using 1x wildfire jewel. Is this on purpose or am i missing something?

edit: And why don't we pick up the 3 endurance charges, Holy Dominion, Divine Fervour and Devotion from the tree?
Last edited by Koksii on Sep 1, 2018, 1:08:31 PM
Please, update passive tree!
In the PoB link the nodes at left side from templar starting zone was reworked. And the second wildfire jewel is not placed. THx
Last edited by marshall_path_of_exile on Sep 1, 2018, 7:22:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info