[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

This is still an excellent build for delve since you can life gain on hit from mobs even when they are immune to damage in full darkness.
Tips for beginners leveling through this build in order of importance:
1) Use a dreamfeather as your starter weapon or any decent fast aspd 1h rare sword
2) Farm/Buy Tabula Rasa
3) Get Thief's Torment or use Life Gain on Hit gem first as it will boost your survival considerably.
4) Get all the good flasks ie. Wise Oak, Basalt, Silver, Rumi's, Life Flask of Staunching
5) Lastly you can now get your big ticket items such as gg jewels, molten strike enchant helm, xoph's blood, 6l/loreweave

Greetings.
This build is fantastic. LV86 right now and just cruising through everything with pretty darn mediocre gear. Even without MS lab enchanted helm, Xoph's, and just generally better gear, I'm easily burning through red maps. Poor currency luck (0 ex, 0 divines, 0 ~T1 div cards, etc.) is slowing down the purchases, but progression is still stellar.

Some items below just to illustrate that you don't need to spend 4ex+ for this build to be great:

"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
This build is fantastic. LV86 right now and just cruising through everything with pretty darn mediocre gear. Even without MS lab enchanted helm, Xoph's, and just generally better gear, I'm easily burning through red maps. Poor currency luck (0 ex, 0 divines, 0 ~T1 div cards, etc.) is slowing down the purchases, but progression is still stellar.

Some items below just to illustrate that you don't need to spend 4ex+ for this build to be great:

How much is your LGOH?

I just finished the story and running poacher's feel not enough, gave me a little trouble in t1 map, and currently debating whether to buy grelwood first or a thief's torment.

Thanks
"
Refna wrote:
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:

How much is your LGOH?

I just finished the story and running poacher's feel not enough, gave me a little trouble in t1 map, and currently debating whether to buy grelwood first or a thief's torment.

Thanks

Rush Merc lab (or have a friend carry) as soon as possible; the Unflinching node is when you start feeling unstoppable. Also make sure you have your flask setup before any other purchases:

With Rumi's + Basalt + End Charges + Block + typical Jugg Thicc-ness (armor, -phys, etc.), you are incredibly resilient. I have 3 LGOH total, that's it; I do have ~650 life regen/s though (on top of Unbreakable special regen).
I see, thank you..

So it rely more on damage reduction from flasks and gears than LGOH, i will try it out, grind and gear up and see for myself.
Hi, for a lvl 95 jugg, which additional nodes should we take?
"
tkensei wrote:
Hi, for a lvl 95 jugg, which additional nodes should we take?

Start with jewel slot under the big life wheel.

Also, build is cruising through delve like a train!
"
qdlll wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the build. I am jsut wondering how good is this build comparing with the Claw MS version ?? I have played Claw MS combined with "Frost Blades" for mapping (Tried both ranger and shadow) and like it alot.

Plus,
The cost of this build looks like not cheap to me. It maybe more costy than some popular builds like: BV,Arc, Sunder and cyclone etc.. the Weapons + Amulet + the right elder rings = 10 ex + already (Chest is usually another 8 ex +)..... How is a starter player capable to earn that much currencies with this build ?

The good thing about this build is that you dont need any of that stuff to do red maps, its just when you get them it scales so wonderfully.
Start with rings, you can even craft them.
Then just get everything else as you progress
Hi guys,

first of all Gornodd thanks for the build it's a lot of fun.

I've bought this ring yesterday for 30c:

I need to regal it but, I have the feeling that I've made a good trade, all my LGOH MGOH problems are gone !

I have a question regarding helmet choice: starkonja can be a good choice too ?

thanks !
Is there a suggested item progression you would recommend? I’m running uber lab pretty comfortably with the sword, shield, rings but have a 4-5 ex after getting pretty lucky on an enchant. Was trying to decide between helm enchant, xophs blood (with a few more ex), or loreweave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info