[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
nomnaut wrote:
I see Aspect of the Spider mentioned a lot in this build. How do we get it now that beastcrafting is dead?

its not needed, just play with Anger + HoA
Aspect of the Spider was exclusive to bestiary league...
ing: Sehemyr
"
Pandab1rd wrote:
"
UnderAbyss wrote:
A brand new player here. Would this be a viable build for someone just starting out in the game? Its says is good for league starters but also sounds like you need some amount of currency to do this build and I definitely don't have a lot of anything.

I chose this build for my first character. It works great with a budget setup and you can use pretty much anything for leveling.

Your first priority will be to get a thief's torment ring asap. It can be a bit costly for a new player, but very protective and will help you stay alive
A lowroll grelwood shank is very cheap
A devoto helmet can be quite cheap, any self found rare helmet works until you get it.
Ahn's heritage is a super nice budget shield.
1 abyss socket tombfist goes cheap too
Any 5 link armor will work for main story, pick up all you find, upgrade as you go. Find your own rare belt and boots this way. Also use rare amulet, the xoph costs super much and you'll be able to upgrade to it way later. It's a great upgrade, but not a *must* for a budget version

Edit: almost forgot, you need to start collecting those rings rather early since it's a grind in itself collecting all 60. Just have a poe.trade tab open with "ring", "any" and "unique" selected. Refresh that page every time yer in town, only buy rings that cost 1 alch or less. You are not the only one who look for these so you need to be quick every time one pops up. Do NOT buy corrupted rings! Once you have 60, fill your inventory, go to a vendor, put all in trade window at once and an armor should show up on vendor's side. Trade and there it is. If it's a terrible roll, don't worry, main priority will be to get it 5linked. Always use 20 armorer's scrap to make it 20% quality, it will raise chances when using up your precious fusings. My first weave took around 40 fusings to 5 link. If you are super lucky you may get 6 link but it's very hard to achieve on a budget so aim for 5.
Later when you collect more currency, you can use a divine orb to try roll better stats on it or even easier just collect even more and buy a proper 6 linked one.

Just pay attention to what you do, i started by picking up all rares i could find, id them then vendor for alteration shards, then sell those orbs for 9:1 chaos ratio (standard). This let me get all i wanted for early mapping.

It's also a very easy character to play, and fun too. I recommend.

Awesome thanks for the answer and tips as well, hope my char based on this build goes well.
since i am starting fresh in new league is this starter viable or do i have to invest in the build right away?
"
since i am starting fresh in new league is this starter viable or do i have to invest in the build right away?

Perfectly viable league starter. That's what i did this season. Can beat the story on probaby 30 chaos or less, and I'm mapping at around t5 fine right now with probaby around 150chaos into it. I die probaby once every 20 to 30 maps, mostly because it was a tough rolled map and I'm not paying attention.

You'd probaby want to be a bit more cautious if you were running HC.
What % of elemental reflect have you guys been able to do? It seems like if I do 12%, I'm completely fine, but I always find myself having to kite too much on 18%, while still randomly instakilling myself here and there. I'm sure there's a sweet spot where I can still do it effortlessly.

Tier 14 btw, have molten strike +3, xoph's blood, 38 LoH on my rings
Last edited by crazy888 on Jul 8, 2018, 2:44:23 PM
"
ShonkyDonkey wrote:
"

Perfectly viable league starter. That's what i did this season. Can beat the story on probaby 30 chaos or less, and I'm mapping at around t5 fine right now with probaby around 150chaos into it. I die probaby once every 20 to 30 maps, mostly because it was a tough rolled map and I'm not paying attention.

You'd probaby want to be a bit more cautious if you were running HC.

Thanks much for the reply and the information! I will be doing this build for league!
Yet another amazing build from GornoDD. Thanks for this, my fourth char in incursion - never had a char feel so tanky and still be able to do solid damage! I dare say it outdoes your Ele claw Inquisitor which I have played the past two leagues as a league starter ... it addresses the one weakness I felt the inquisitor had ... traps in lab.

Got a few questions if I may :

1. Surely there is another offensive flask option? I am a little confused with the interactions Avatar of Fire causes and so am not sure if Lion's Roar works? My tooltip increases when I hit this flask but I know that is misleading because it is our projectiles dealing the damage, plus its all converted to fire?

2. Any good corruptions for Grelwood Shank? Or is the inherent flat implicit accuracy factored in to us being basically 95% capped on accuracy?

3. Using the recommended 15% reduced reseevation shield with Anger and HoA, I have enough mana left over to also run Arctic Armour - or is there something else I should be running?

4. If you had to choose between a 'phys added as fire' and a 'fire pen' (both while using Anger ofc) Watcher's Eye - which would it be?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Jul 8, 2018, 8:05:23 PM
"
Daegon wrote:
Yet another amazing build from GornoDD. Thanks for this, my fourth char in incursion - never had a char feel so tanky and still be able to do solid damage! I dare say it outdoes your Ele claw Inquisitor which I have played the past two leagues as a league starter ... it addresses the one weakness I felt the inquisitor had ... traps in lab.

Got a few questions if I may :

1. Surely there is another offensive flask option? I am a little confused with the interactions Avatar of Fire causes and so am not sure if Lion's Roar works? My tooltip increases when I hit this flask but I know that is misleading because it is our projectiles dealing the damage, plus its all converted to fire?

2. Any good corruptions for Grelwood Shank? Or is the inherent flat implicit accuracy factored in to us being basically 95% capped on accuracy?

3. Using the recommended 15% reduced reseevation shield with Anger and HoA, I have enough mana left over to also run Arctic Armour - or is there something else I should be running?

4. If you had to choose between a 'phys added as fire' and a 'fire pen' (both while using Anger ofc) Watcher's Eye - which would it be?

or same but with increased Physical Damage prob will be BIS corruption.

4. I checked that theory with pob, and always fire pen.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jul 9, 2018, 3:26:28 AM
Thank you for the guide, and love the build.

Only my second season, and 3rd character but by far the most fun I have had.

I still have not purchased a watchers eye yet, however won’t be able to afford a double anger mod jewel.

Therefore, what jewel should I get with only one mod damage conversion or damage penetration and at what percentage level?
Hey guys,

I think I'm missing something with my build, I feel super underwhelming and not very tanky.

Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info