[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
Beweise wrote:
This build...

Seriously Lifting... Thank you so much I have never had a more enjoyable experience in this game.

Playing as chieftain currently leveling and with crap gear so far absolutely crushing content.

It's so fun to clear maps with WS and then freaking melting any boss with MS.

Cant wait to sell all my TS Raider gear which is worth about 8 ex to make this my main build.

And 100% running this as a league starter next league.

Thx a lot this is God tier fun.

100% my thoughts! Thiefs torment + Lead sprinkler made this the fastest and safest I've ever reached act 10 on hardcore. felt even safer than a totem build. the life gain on hit with the molten strike projectiles makes you so tanky you can survive dominus slams, Kitava slams, anything really. Followed the passive trees while levelling (currently level 55) and already over 3.5k hp.

The downside is that the brutus lead spinkler was 45c on BHC about a week ago. Not really great for starter builds.

Hc viable: 9/10
Fun: 9/10
Clearspeed: 7/10
build cost: only weapon is expensive
My only question is... I'm using a 5L belly of the beast atm. The 6L version is pretty expensive. But I like the massive life on it.

How much of a drawback would an astral plate with about 150 life be. Life-wise

Because I would have it as a 6L which boosts my damage.

Also I think a watcher's eye with the 40% damage to fire seems to be the biggest damage upgrade for chieftain right?

LoH is already good enough with an elder ring.
I played this build till 91. It preforms realy good on maps even with the 4 link off wildstike i would use 20Q on the four link just for the extra damage. Even without the amulet and watcher eye you can do realy well on the Berserker. I used a Tabula as Chest because i was on a budget. Farmed shaped burial chamber with it realy well.

"
Beweise wrote:
My only question is... I'm using a 5L belly of the beast atm. The 6L version is pretty expensive. But I like the massive life on it.

How much of a drawback would an astral plate with about 150 life be. Life-wise

Because I would have it as a 6L which boosts my damage.

Also I think a watcher's eye with the 40% damage to fire seems to be the biggest damage upgrade for chieftain right?

LoH is already good enough with an elder ring.

Big life roll on a chest over belly will make you lose 400ish life depending on your gear. As long as your resists are capped you should be fine.

I play the berserker version but what I found is the biggest anger gems are pen>dmg> gain phys as dmg. This is looking at shaper dps.
what is better to buy first if i can only afford one: xoph's or 6link belly?
"
etem65 wrote:
what is better to buy first if i can only afford one: xoph's or 6link belly?

Best guess is xophs. I lose more shaper dps dropping a xophs than i do dropping a link. Xophs gives you the % life, fire pen, covered in ash, extra strength, and avatar of fire which lets you only do fire damage.
Hi Lifting!

For the Elder ring with 15-20 "Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By your Attacks". If I get 1 with the same "Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By your Attacks" but its non Elder.

It still essentially the same right?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Fenix
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hi Lifting!

For the Elder ring with 15-20 "Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By your Attacks". If I get 1 with the same "Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By your Attacks" but its non Elder.

It still essentially the same right?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Fenix

You can't , because it's an elder prefix (with two range , one tier with 10/15 , other tier is 16/20)

The normal ring can just produce a suffix with at maximum 4 life gain per attack
Last edited by Kalt13008 on Apr 10, 2018, 4:10:29 AM
Hey so im playing this build as chieftain, have 6k life and capped res, but still find difficult to do several maps (haven't reached t10 yet)

Elder influenced maps are hell because of physical damage and cant find a way to mitigate

This is my gear:

Even with 6link Wild Strike damage is low compared to PoB budget version (58k vs +100k with 4link)

For more detailed info check in PoB https://pastebin.com/CgiZWtUn

I have 1ex 50chaos for upgrades what do you guys suggest?
Thanks for the build Liftingnerdbro! This is the one that got me out of a 2 year hiatus back into poe.

So I'm trying to decide what is the next most impactful upgrade.

I've got 6,421 life, all resists capped, but I'm still running thief's ring + poachers/blasphemy. Trying to figure out if I should grind for Xoph's blood or spend some EX on rings since they are ludicrously expensive now.

Anyone not minding can check out my gear and make recommendations. Berserker build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info