[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
rodcash wrote:
Why wouldn't you use Multistrike? In POB it doesn't show that its more dps cause it only shows the dmg of 1 ball but you actually hit 3 times more.

- DPS : With Multistrike, aps is almost double (see melee hit aps), but damage is less than 50% (see projectile dps and compare to another support gem), so we lose some dps.

- Namelocking : Nebuloch has low attack speed and using Multistrike will keep you locked in your place for a long time, which is dangerous.

- Leech : We are relying on leech and not life gain on hit, so we need more damage per projectile, not more projectiles hit per second

-> You can test Multistrike and if you find it better for your playstyle just keep using it :)
https://pastebin.com/jg3VQA9R. Hello im progressing good with your build right now and got my first shaper on my first try with this gear(see pastebin) Any tips is appreciated currently gathering chaos to get 2 kaom's way but they went up like crazy. One question tho is should i roll phys damage or fire damage on amulet/rings etc.
"
tobbedg wrote:
https://pastebin.com/jg3VQA9R. Hello im progressing good with your build right now and got my first shaper on my first try with this gear(see pastebin) Any tips is appreciated currently gathering chaos to get 2 kaom's way but they went up like crazy. One question tho is should i roll phys damage or fire damage on amulet/rings etc.

Phys and % of phys as extra fire/chaos dmg are the best dps mods on amulet.

For now I think you should quality your gems or buy them. I think also that gettting a 6L lorewave is more important than getting kaom's rings.
Danger google translate ^__^

Thank you very much for this build.

Although it was not usual to hold the charges at first (many deaths were fixed), but liked the gameplay so much that he decided to invest the entire currency in it, and not try something else.

But in Delve after reaching a depth of 270-300 and under lots of mods for crit and damage, sometimes I catch oneshot, but it does not disturb me but only defies me)

After my first and very complicated killing of the Uber Elder in the last league, in this I go to him daily, and also I help guild members with difficult bosses.

Thanks again for the excellent build, gl hf ^ __ ^

UPD: I think I solved the problem with oneshot crits, I took a "Indomitable" passive and a shaper belt with a "You take 28% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes". If you can get a cap elemental resist with the "Belt of the Deceiver", this option will be much cheaper.
Last edited by IchiseRR on Oct 2, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
edit : delete
Last edited by Altistic on Oct 2, 2018, 6:27:29 AM
Is there a 3.4 update of the passive tree on here? Was working on this build but the passives are all broken up on the links.
"
IchiseRR wrote:
Danger google translate ^__^

Thank you very much for this build.

Although it was not usual to hold the charges at first (many deaths were fixed), but liked the gameplay so much that he decided to invest the entire currency in it, and not try something else.

But in Delve after reaching a depth of 270-300 and under lots of mods for crit and damage, sometimes I catch oneshot, but it does not disturb me but only defies me)

After my first and very complicated killing of the Uber Elder in the last league, in this I go to him daily, and also I help guild members with difficult bosses.

Thanks again for the excellent build, gl hf ^ __ ^

UPD: I think I solved the problem with oneshot crits, I took a "Indomitable" passive and a shaper belt with a "You take 28% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes". If you can get a cap elemental resist with the "Belt of the Deceiver", this option will be much cheaper.

stop using abyssus. Swap to starkonja's or devoto's. Honestly abyssus is just terrible for any build. There is way too much damage potential in delve and the more dangerous t16 mods to be taking 40% more physical damage, even with our high mitigation. We really don't need the extra damage at all and the crit multi doesn't even benefit us.

Personally I prefer devotos as I have 7k life with it and it gives me faster clear, which this build lacks. Everytime I read about people complaining about being one shot with this build, they are always using abyssus. I understand it looks sexy with the extra damage, but it just isn't needed at all.
"
grimchip wrote:

stop using abyssus. Swap to starkonja's or devoto's. Honestly abyssus is just terrible for any build. There is way too much damage potential in delve and the more dangerous t16 mods to be taking 40% more physical damage, even with our high mitigation. We really don't need the extra damage at all and the crit multi doesn't even benefit us.

Personally I prefer devotos as I have 7k life with it and it gives me faster clear, which this build lacks. Everytime I read about people complaining about being one shot with this build, they are always using abyssus. I understand it looks sexy with the extra damage, but it just isn't needed at all.

Perhaps you are right, but I think that the oneshot was elemental damage and not physical(after a few kills of facetanking the minotaur). I can not say. This game definitely needs a death log.

And after replacing the belt and passive, the problem disappeared, so I see no reason to change the helmet and lose damage. 103k+81к*10balls Abyssus against Devoto 87k+69k*10balls. Checked in PoB.

And I rather quickly and comfortably run the maps for myself.
Last edited by IchiseRR on Oct 3, 2018, 7:18:33 AM
Great guide! Loving the build so far, Delves like a char.

Question about gems... Why are we using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support? PoB shows a much better dps with Fire Penetration Support, and I feel like bosses are just not stunned, ever, and therefore my charges are kept with Enduring cry anyway. AM I missing something?

P.S. I know my rings are not Kaom yet so I'm missing 2 endurance charges, but I've done the math on PoB with two Kaom's equipped.
"
Rouxsale wrote:
Great guide! Loving the build so far, Delves like a char.

Question about gems... Why are we using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support? PoB shows a much better dps with Fire Penetration Support, and I feel like bosses are just not stunned, ever, and therefore my charges are kept with Enduring cry anyway. AM I missing something?

P.S. I know my rings are not Kaom yet so I'm missing 2 endurance charges, but I've done the math on PoB with two Kaom's equipped.

You're using GMP. Typically the endurance charge on melee stun would go in that slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info