[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Asura2468 wrote:
Hey first off build looks amazing.... lvling it right now alrdy got 2 kaoms way, corrupted kaoms boots, helmet with -9 fire res aura+enchant and so on

but i was wondering.... did you try immolate support vs ele focus? cause if the target is ignited combustion is more dps for me according to pob

According to m'y PoB, Ele Focus gives more dps than Combustion/Immolate (iirc). Gems will depend on your current gear. I will check PoB again when I'm home.
Last edited by fjtheknight on Sep 26, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
"
fjtheknight wrote:

According to m'y PoB, Ele Focus gives more dps than Combustion/Immolate (iirc). Gems will depend on your current gear. I will check PoB again when I'm home.

only meant combustion^^'

using your pob if i enable ignite on the target it is a bit more dps
Hey

im looking for a good UGS t16 clearer but also good at deep delving!
Im thinking this oculd it be but how do u rate the delvepotential of the build?

"
Albenza wrote:
Hey

Personal experience: Works pretty decent. If it will fail me at 1k + I´ll respecc into Jugger or get more tank on the Chief. But so far it works without any problems and I am not even in the final form so to say. Still running around with an Abyssus and therefore no 2nd Kaoms equipped. No EC corruption on the boots either.

edit: Tested on Juggeraut, so numbers a bit off, but if you take a Vaal slam for 30k and it´s like, well, 1/3 of your HP is gone you get an idea about how tanky this build can become. With Chief it would be ~50% of your HP but still pretty silly.
Last edited by Testnewbie on Sep 26, 2018, 3:53:56 PM
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
fjtheknight wrote:

only meant combustion^^'

using your pob if i enable ignite on the target it is a bit more dps

You're right :) I think I didn't check it since 3.2 when it was chance to ignite. However, it will not help against ailment resistant bosses or maps.

I will add it for sure. thank you!
"
Albenza wrote:
Hey

Hi there!

You can tank almost any hit in the game with this build. You will also have enough dps to do all content. I can't tell you about his delving potential because I returned to SSF so...

For mapping, use Ancestral Call with Melee Splash, an advice "coming from a guy who runs fully sextanted zana modded corrupted t16's all day." (grimchip)

But keep in mind that this build is not super fast in mapping
atm
at delve 280 i decided to swap flammability to enfeeble.

swap permanently vicious proj for fire penetration

I have to understand if for single target will be better added fire or damage on full life instead of ancestrall call

however i dont think i need more damage i melt everything keeping in ancestral call
"
Kalenji87 wrote:
atm

I have to understand if for single target will be better added fire or damage on full life instead of ancestrall call

however i dont think i need more damage i melt everything keeping in ancestral call

For single target, you can keep AC and get more damage than other support gems.

Otherwise I think ECoMS is better than DoFL because it works 100% of the time and helps keeping ECs up.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Kalenji87 wrote:
atm

For single target, you can keep AC and get more damage than other support gems.

Otherwise I think ECoMS is better than DoFL because it works 100% of the time and helps keeping ECs up.

well, thanks for visual explanation; also I forgot entirely about ECoMS :D I'll use that instead of AF
Why wouldn't you use Multistrike? In POB it doesn't show that its more dps cause it only shows the dmg of 1 ball but you actually hit 3 times more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info