[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

How would I use Vaal Righteous Fire with this build? Wouldn't Vaal RF turn off RF since life will go to 1?
"
shadowragex wrote:
Playing Incursion league

so heya i decided to run this build now to make a boss killer that wont die easily

up untill now i mapped my windripper MF build with my mates Aurabot

now heres a question im guessing a occultist cusebot would be better support for RF

than a Scion(which is his current aurabot) or any other build that would have a nice synergy?

as for where to go on the tree now to improve character

heres a pastebin to my current char skill tree

https://pastebin.com/r2MMPcbt

I actually did this the other way around with a llrf occultist curse character and the support playing guardian mana battery. That would of course involve re-leveling which isn't necessarily a huge deal. You get a lot more ES and the awesome explosions for mapping. You do lose the nice burst of regen every few secs from Guardian though.

"
Silvanis149 wrote:
How would I use Vaal Righteous Fire with this build? Wouldn't Vaal RF turn off RF since life will go to 1?

Low life is <35%, VRF removes 30%, just get your life reserved between those values and you are gravy.
Last edited by Tiaro on Jun 14, 2018, 8:20:47 AM
Do you think it's possible to do uber elder with lvl 3 empower/enlighten and a 5 link shavronne?

I can get a presence of chayula and a clarity conversion to energy shield watcher's eye, but the other stuff might take a little extra time.
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
21% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
100.5 Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Note: ~price 15 exa

Selling in Incursion
anyone that could

gimme some help

what i should do to get more Net ES regain on my character

what items/nodes i should go for etc

heres the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/SeRbNVzr
"
shadowragex wrote:
anyone that could

gimme some help

what i should do to get more Net ES regain on my character

what items/nodes i should go for etc

heres the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/SeRbNVzr

"
Q3: I have not enough regen what to do?
A: Check if you have a belt with 20% increased energy shield recovery. You can get very cheap and good heavy belts with a strength roll they compare with a Stygian Wise and top jewel included for very low budget. After that check if you got Oak Bandit and 2% Regen enchant on boots. Then Check if you got all regen passives i have from the tree. Finally check if you got proper purity of fire level in your Prismguard. If your regen still lacks you can remove burning damage nodes form the top of the tree and invest in regen nodes. Same is true for jewel slots or ES nodes. Make it fitting for your gearing situation.

So for you : Get a shaper belt with T1 "%inc ES recovery rate". It's a Shaper specific affixe.
And get yourself a Purity of Fire lvl 21 (or at least lvl 20).
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 15, 2018, 5:28:21 AM
Cheers mate i got a crappy t1 es recovery belt

and i hit 239 positive regain
so me and me mate will either play one of these combos

Mana guardian + LL RF SR guardian

Occultist cursebot + LL RF SR guardian

which do you think would arguably be the best?
Its hard to find shaped a stygian in this league, plz suggest a belt alternative
"
Joyobroto wrote:
Its hard to find shaped a stygian in this league, plz suggest a belt alternative

The only version existing of elder or shaper stygian vise are legacy version from Abyss League. You can only find those belt in standard league and it's only avaible by trading.
Since Abyss league mecanics was added to core game, stygian vise can only be droped in a Abyssal Depth. And shaper or elder influence in map isn't applied to Abyssal Depth. From this point it's actualy impossible to drop an elder or shaper stygian vise.

The budget version for league are hevy belt or crystal belt in shaper version.
You can also consider any base in shaper version with good stats with a double corruption.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info