[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

This is my stuff, lvl 75, 3 lab done, the uber Lab seems impossible for me, getting so much dmg from everything but mobs and getting hard time on bosses T8+.

What could I do ?
Hey, thank for the build. Mine question is : What give more DPS - steel ring or high weapon elemental damage roll on any rare ring? What's better to looking for?
blade flury or molten is better ?
"
Dge4Dge wrote:
lvl 75, 3 lab done, the uber Lab seems impossible for me, getting so much dmg from everything but mobs and getting hard time on bosses T8+.

What could I do ?

Yeah I want to know the same thing. I am getting 1-shotted by pretty much everything and I have similar gear. The damage I am taking is just ludicrous, a simple wolf came up and bit me and I bled out my entire life flask and still died. AoE mobs also wreck me, anything with explosions is just impossible to evade right now.
Last edited by EnkerZan on Mar 17, 2018, 9:02:02 PM
How do you shock enemies? That is a huge boost in your dps on PoB.
"
how would be the gem setup for molten strike in a goroshi? (got 2) Just wondering if I should switch from BF to MS

In the guide you find it under "skills".

"
Dge4Dge wrote:

This is my stuff, lvl 75, 3 lab done, the uber Lab seems impossible for me, getting so much dmg from everything but mobs and getting hard time on bosses T8+.

What could I do ?

I would just level and make it a bit later... I did Uberlab arround lvl 85. You kinda don't need the extra damage so badly I guess. Work on your survivability... high life pool helps :)

"
Jaay_Cutler wrote:
Hey, thank for the build. Mine question is : What give more DPS - steel ring or high weapon elemental damage roll on any rare ring? What's better to looking for?

I would mainly look for defense... the dps with this build is normally not a problem. And I would get a ring like this:

"
lukassonek wrote:
blade flury or molten is better ?

Both are viable and good for this build... choose the skill you like more.

"
EnkerZan wrote:
"
Dge4Dge wrote:
lvl 75, 3 lab done, the uber Lab seems impossible for me, getting so much dmg from everything but mobs and getting hard time on bosses T8+.

What could I do ?

Yeah I want to know the same thing. I am getting 1-shotted by pretty much everything and I have similar gear. The damage I am taking is just ludicrous, a simple wolf came up and bit me and I bled out my entire life flask and still died. AoE mobs also wreck me, anything with explosions is just impossible to evade right now.

Get a anti bleeding flask... and work on your life pool. The main defense of this build is a high life pool.

"
kwstas778 wrote:

We only can shock high life bosses with BF... when you stack up to 6 you will release a big burst damage. Physical to lightning Support in the setup should be enough to even shock high life targets like guardians or shaper.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 18, 2018, 2:17:03 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

"
kwstas778 wrote:

We only can shock high life bosses with BF... when you stack up to 6 you will release a big burst damage. Physical to lightning Support in the setup should be enough to even shock high life targets like guardians or shaper.

So you cant shock high life bosses with just added lightning damage on ring for example?
Is this hc-viable? What can i do to make it more viable?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

"
kwstas778 wrote:

So you cant shock high life bosses with just added lightning damage on ring for example?

GGG changed the shock mechanics a bit but you still need to deal 1% of max. life of the enemy with lightning damage. So just a bit added lightning damage will not cut it.

"
zj0ckez wrote:
Is this hc-viable? What can i do to make it more viable?

The build is designed for softcore... I guess when you play it as jugg or something more tankier i would be viable for HC.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Mate help me out pls :) Which belt should i use;

A)
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
+354 to Armour
+45 to maximum Life
+39% to Fire Resistance
+42% to Cold Resistance
41% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+25% to Lightning Resistance(with light color)
(pseudo) 41% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

B)
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
+193 to Armour
+78 to maximum Life
+48% to Fire Resistance
+37% to Cold Resistance
11% increased Stun and Block Recovery
35% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
(pseudo) 35% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

And also what's the meaning of "(pseudo)" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info