[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

thanks for your share.
what do you think about loreweave ? i guess i'm going to try it with %79-80 res on it would be awesome without playing purity of fire and link molten strike on it instead of buying another oni goroshi ?
"
batuhansuta wrote:
what do you think about loreweave ? i guess i'm going to try it with %79-80 res on it would be awesome without playing purity of fire and link molten strike on it instead of buying another oni goroshi ?

we talked about this one few pages ago. It's a fancy alternative but you'll lose a lot of life. I don't run PoF unless i'm fighting some end game bosses (the last needed was the Pheonix)
I guess, Phase Acrobatics with this chest and some oriented evasif stuff? should definitly work
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
In the version with Kaom's Heart and two Oni, what are the gems for the Molten Strike? What do we replace instead of the Elemental Penetration in the Shroud of the Lightless?

Thank you so much^^
Thx for the build, OP u saved my trickster. :D I started an ED trickster in this league but after a lot of solo playing i decided to make a good party build and i chose yours.And its a quite good one.I had already a frostblade build before, but with those anguish claws and it was not enough for higher maps.(or at least for me)This one is quite good, because of molten strike.Bosses are melting pretty fast.I have atm 6.2k life, still need one life node.Its not so tanky but if u learn how to play with it then it can be a terminator. :D What is the best boots enchant for us?And why do u have elemental weakness on hit gloves if we have a warlords mark in cwdt or poachers mark on ring?We can apply more than 1 curse on mobs.Thx for the answers.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Thx for the build, OP u saved my trickster. :D I started an ED trickster in this league but after a lot of solo playing i decided to make a good party build and i chose yours.And its a quite good one.I had already a frostblade build before, but with those anguish claws and it was not enough for higher maps.(or at least for me)This one is quite good, because of molten strike.Bosses are melting pretty fast.I have atm 6.2k life, still need one life node.Its not so tanky but if u learn how to play with it then it can be a terminator. :D What is the best boots enchant for us?And why do u have elemental weakness on hit gloves if we have a warlords mark in cwdt or poachers mark on ring?We can apply more than 1 curse on mobs.Thx for the answers.

Well boot entchantment... I would take something like fast attack and cast speed when you kill or add damage to attacks or something like that. Yeah we only can apply one curse so you have to decide what you prefer. I for example use Poacher‘s Mark on ring and have enfeeble in cwdt... I guess I could drop it but I kinds like it because it really helps to survive when you get hit. Yeah it will be overwritten when you attack but until then you will get less damage.

@BlackHao: well according PoB „increased critical damage“ is a good option.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Any videos killing Shaper or Elder in 3.2?
Hey, What do you think about taste of hate? Like an offensive and defensive flask?
Is there any chance there could be a PoB link with GG gear? Want to see the dmg this build can reach if i spend alot of currency in it and what to aim for.
I am not sure what the issue is. I Have almost exact same gear as you and have lower chance to hit. Mine is at 86% while urs is at 90%.

What am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info