[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Amlie91 wrote:
Hello, I really dont have a clue what stats to look for on the stat stick except the elder/shaper items, and i wont be able to afford that for a while. Anyone care to help a brother out ?

- Gain % physical as extra fire damage
- Gain % physical as extra cold damage
- Gain % physical as extra lightning damage

- increased elemental damage with attack skills
- increased damage with bleeding?
- crit / crit multiplier

- block?

Also don't pay too much attention to the dps tooltip ingame, dual wielding 2 swords might show up as more dps but it's not, in reality the stat stick is better.
Wondering about this neck (which I found) ... seems good but then again it seems to only give dmg bonuses when not at full life? So not sure it is as useful as something with crit multi etc etc?

Superb leech amount though.

KMQ, I really need your input on something.. you see.. I have a 6L chest and since my crit is low atm (10%) I am not benefiting from critical strikes support at all, and conc effect gives me +10k, but I've seen on your bestiary character that you use bleed support, which 6th gem should I use, I am lost :P
Sorry, I'm not playing the game or updating the build guide right now. GGG has made the game completely unplayable right now and I'm waiting for a quick fix now or dropping this league and PoE for a while. I'll keep the build still up and I'm sure other active people are capable of answering to most of the stuff.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2100065/page/7
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2099965
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 7, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
Can you replace reave with blade flurry? I'm looking for a build that can do all the content in the game basically face tanking, but keeping stacks of reave up is really annoying for me.
So I know we're supposed to keep stat stick in main hand (i.e. left) slot and 1Hsword weapon in offhand (i.e. right) slot but... when I do this POB shows that my DPS has gone down. Is there something I'm missing?
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Can you replace reave with blade flurry? I'm looking for a build that can do all the content in the game basically face tanking, but keeping stacks of reave up is really annoying for me.

Hey, yeah i think you can, in this case you also need to replace Multistrike with sth. else, because it doesn´t seems to work with bladeflurry.

While Leveling i also switched between Reave and Bladeflurry. I´ve got two decent Weapons and got about 18k tooltip Dps with Reave, which should be good at Act 7, but it felt not good, it took too much time to kill packs. BladeFlurry felt a lot better while clearing Mobs. I´ll keep Reave for sure, maybe it´s going to be better in the Endgame with much better Gear.
Overall very nice build, i also hope to do all Endgame Stuff.
"
So I know we're supposed to keep stat stick in main hand (i.e. left) slot and 1Hsword weapon in offhand (i.e. right) slot but... when I do this POB shows that my DPS has gone down. Is there something I'm missing?

You are missing generating charges: mainhand gives us frenzy and offhand gives endurance. Frenzy charges gives more dps, so that's why you see that dps goes down, but you need to remember that endurances give us more duration on call.
How much manaregen/mana is needed to sustain the autocasted spells at all times? Or should I have a low lvl ice golema s well? Seems like the cast on dmg taken doesnt proc much cause of missing mana. (atm requires 52 mana and I have 107).

Atm a problem is caused by having to use tabula rasa for 6 slot so it reduces available stats a lot.
"
dransureu wrote:
How much manaregen/mana is needed to sustain the autocasted spells at all times? Or should I have a low lvl ice golema s well? Seems like the cast on dmg taken doesnt proc much cause of missing mana. (atm requires 52 mana and I have 107).

Atm a problem is caused by having to use tabula rasa for 6 slot so it reduces available stats a lot.

Trigger abilities like CWDT don't use mana.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger
Last edited by greenimp77 on Mar 8, 2018, 4:17:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info