[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
sickmaa wrote:
So hey, whats this link is about? https://pastebin.com/6EVFKnU2

every link on pastebin, i've opened have texts like this : "eNrtfelz20a27-fhX4Fy1bxKypHc--KX3FtabNkTLxpJdmbul1QD3ZAYU6RCkJbl" what is supposed to mean?

Thanks, reagards.

It's a link for Path of Building - a stand-alone application that lets you plan out builds, etc. It has an import function that lets you import from PasteBin and it'll include the tree, skills, items, etc. - basically the entire build. You can then change it, save it, etc. I highly recommend checking it out. I'm a somewhat new player and find it extremely helpful.

As for OP I did have a question...I am just starting to level this now, and have never played a Reave build before. I feel like I attack just all over the place. I will have my mouse stationary in front of me and hold down attack, but find that my character is flailing in various, random directions.

Is this normal, or am I doing something weird? It's really throwing off my flow when I am trying to attack a specific enemy and my guy decides to attack a different one.

Edit: Looks like it's from multi-strike. Just never noticed it because my attack speed was always significantly higher on other builds by the time I got a multi-strike gem.
Last edited by GnomeErcy on Aug 8, 2018, 8:37:13 PM
Hi,

Thnx for the time invested on this guide for us.

Couple of simple question.

1. Your opinion on minimum hit chance? 91-92%?

2. After all the talk about where to put weapons/statstick, can we once and for all make it perfectly clear, Sword in offhand and statstick in main hand slot? Also, offhand is on the right side when you press C and your character window pops up. Same slot where you put a shiled. Yes or no?

3.Maybe I missed it when i read your guide but i didnt find recomendation for gem quality/level. Like should Vaal Reave be lvl 21? What quality should we aim for on different gems? As i said, maybe i just missed the info or you didnt put it there.

4. Does attack speed and crit matter on the starstick weapon?

5. About our weapon that is NOT a statstick. AS Ele claw user i wonder if same rules aplies to this build. We prioritize AS on weapon followed by crit chance and then lastly crit multi (remember we are talking only about the weapon now), All of the AS or crit is multiplied with the AS and crit on the weapon in the end so i just wonder how important that is for this build? With ele claw a weapon with 2.03 AS and 250 ele dmg beats 1.8 AS with 350+ ele dmg as an example. I do realize crit multi is most important for this build overall but this question is about the weapon it self.

6. X amount of ele dmg to attacks, is this something good for this build?

Once again, thnx for the effort and time spent on this guide.

Last edited by Dhemonlord on Aug 9, 2018, 8:39:07 AM
Found problem, not the patch.
Last edited by Old_Fart on Aug 9, 2018, 7:52:15 PM
I am confused how so many people say this build lacks leveling dps.... This is my first in your face melee attack speed character. With that said, I absolutely demolished everything (in party as well) during my leveling and progression through the story. I leveled and farmed BA till 70 made roughly 30C got myself a starter stat stick and now I am clearing t3-t4 maps because of low life pool. I have not upgrade my helmet to stark and I currently only use rainbowstride for boots... ZERO JEWELS allocated right now and I am only lvl 73. I won't pretend that I understand the IIQ comments on the build, but the non MF version is beastly.... Thanks for the build, I finally found a melee character I enjoy!
"
giguy121 wrote:
I am confused how so many people say this build lacks leveling dps.... This is my first in your face melee attack speed character. With that said, I absolutely demolished everything (in party as well) during my leveling and progression through the story. I leveled and farmed BA till 70 made roughly 30C got myself a starter stat stick and now I am clearing t3-t4 maps because of low life pool. I have not upgrade my helmet to stark and I currently only use rainbowstride for boots... ZERO JEWELS allocated right now and I am only lvl 73. I won't pretend that I understand the IIQ comments on the build, but the non MF version is beastly.... Thanks for the build, I finally found a melee character I enjoy!

As usual humans race tends to disagree no matter what the topic is. Politics, online gaming, you name it. There is a HUGE need to disagree for some reason among the human race. Look at the world and what it looks like.

In this specific case I think combination of not reading the guide carefully together with lack of knowledge of the basics of the game will proivde people who are claiming this buils sux. Instead of people saying "this buils sux, I cant even kill mobs in act 4" they should instead say "I suck cause so many others are able to do all acts including end game bosses, help me understand what I am doing wrong". But the again, that wouldn't be human behaviour then.

Cheers
Last edited by Dhemonlord on Aug 10, 2018, 2:29:19 AM
I like this build a lot, but i have some personal opinions to add.

Isn't begginer friendly to gear out.

If you are looking for a FULL MF clear speed build, don't do it, its strong and fast but when you compare with the GOD tiers MF build like windripper or KB, isn't that good.Keep in your mind you gonna spend a lot of money to upgrade your dps in your weapon because your best slot are the Amulet and rings, and you need to swap them to get more quantity(in a full MF build). I was able to improve my dps dropping the White weapon(rarity for ascetic) and getting a 70% as extra sceptre.

But if you are looking for a Nice dps tanker build with a bit of MF, do it, its insane what that build makes with no effort, a good amulet and rings are essential, and you can always improve your dps, depend on how much you want to spend.

Great Build BTW! :D
Last edited by Geraldeli on Aug 10, 2018, 6:34:11 PM
Are there any alternative gems you would recommend swapping out if I can upgrade to a 6L from a 5L if one of the colors are off? For instance: 3R - 2G - 1B, 4R - 2G, or like 3R, 1G, 2B??

Or would I be better off just getting a Tabula until something becomes available/more affordable?
Why purity of fire for HC characters? i dont get it
"
Gulfripper wrote:

You can open up Path of Building and check what works best. Also when buying popular rares, it's smart to have some patience. Prices often fluctuate and you might find a very good sword for a lot lower price if you keep your search on live the whole day.
It's not a turd, just not worth 5 EX.

Awesome ty, your builds really are A+ especially for us new guys.

[/quote]

your doing t3 and 4 you have no say.
Hello, i'm trynna this build first time and it's look good but in middle game i'de have trouble with dps and so much dies (idk why) can u're check when i'm fuc'd up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skaydi/characters

https://pastebin.com/2WdcKkZX (88 lvl)

P.S sorry idk how post in this massage a equip items but.
Last edited by skaydi on Aug 12, 2018, 3:54:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info