[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Nice build!!

What resistance do you have highest for wise oak? Or does it matter

Can the fire damage come from a jewel?

On you Flasks, specifically diamond, could you explain why you chose to use 'recharges 3 charges when you take a critical'

Thanks
Last edited by jman1986 on Jan 3, 2018, 1:37:20 AM
OK, i decided to go the harsh way and grind the sword, instead of just buy 1.
It took pretty much all day, but, right when i was givin it up,

Gotta love that top crit =)
What do you think using xoph amulet? the 50% conversion made it too terrible to do so?
I'm having issues with my mana you seem like your able to sustain pretty well but mine regens so slow and doesn't seem to be leeching?
"
juneyin wrote:
What do you think using xoph amulet? the 50% conversion made it too terrible to do so?

Xoph's won't work. No physical damage to cause bleed.
Fresh builds all day.
"
Drakarias wrote:
I'm having issues with my mana you seem like your able to sustain pretty well but mine regens so slow and doesn't seem to be leeching?

You're missing the 3 mana leech nodes on the bottom right side of the tree.
Last edited by KilowX on Jan 3, 2018, 5:10:32 AM
"
KilowX wrote:
"
Drakarias wrote:

You're missing the 3 mana leech nodes on the bottom right side of the tree.

Ah I'm an idiot Idk how I missed those nodes thank you Killowx!
Ok began to start leveling this build, one question I have is Hatred & Purity of Fire the two best auras for us?

Edit: All your leveling trees give a "502 Bad Gateway"
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 3, 2018, 10:54:00 PM
what i should aim to increase life and damage now?(4500 life and 8kdmg(on ho with aura)
and Atziri's Acuity is good for the build?
my profile is open and the character is "peganomeuvrau"
Also im having im having some problems generating charges on bosses like Izaro on uber for example
Last edited by ChrismaU on Jan 3, 2018, 11:33:43 PM
What do you think about the new Impresence (fire version) amulet for this build? Since you are not running curse in any way, wouldn't free blasphemy flammability be hugely beneficial? Flat fire dmg to attacks also alleviates the need to get it on any other piece of equipment. Only downside i can think of, is capping resistances, but it doesn't look like it would be impossible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info