[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Hey Darth, would it be possible to get some kind of leveling tree so when we get to 68ish the build will work properly?
Oi man, just tap in to tell u good work and thx 4 sharing, i love flicker and this is a version i never tryied, very gladly will.
On a side note, i saw on the vods u using a wise oak. What element did u prioritize? Or did u managed to balance all the res out?
Thx again, cheers and happy NY.
Really interesting build, thank you for sharing Pwn!

One question tho, how would you modify this build if the amulet is Xoph's blood? I am thinking about Carnage Heart too, gives some good leech and stats. What do you think?
Last edited by dranvil on Jan 2, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
"Thanks for your feedback. I've cleared all Guardians and Shaper with this build so if you have a problem with survivability you might need to check your gear or stats. You can also swap out Abyssus for Starkonja's, add fortify instead of Ruthless and add Arctic Armor if you are concerned about dying."

tryied to manage differently, without abyssus it's meh, and with abyssus i got one shotted ^^ With now 6.6k life + endurance charge + fortify and basalt flasks... I give up.
"
jacksan86 wrote:
Oi man, just tap in to tell u good work and thx 4 sharing, i love flicker and this is a version i never tryied, very gladly will.
On a side note, i saw on the vods u using a wise oak. What element did u prioritize? Or did u managed to balance all the res out?
Thx again, cheers and happy NY.

Definitely prioritize fire.
Fresh builds all day.
"
dranvil wrote:
Really interesting build, thank you for sharing Pwn!

One question tho, how would you modify this build if the amulet is Xoph's blood? I am thinking about Carnage Heart too, gives some good leech and stats. What do you think?

Xoph's blood won't work because it has Avatar of Fire which makes all your damage fire damage. You need minimum 1 physical damage so you can apply bleeds.
Fresh builds all day.
I'm putting up leveling trees now.
Fresh builds all day.
I just change to your build and i feel so impresisve, the dps is much higher than my previous build ( terminus est crit flicker ). How do u think about new abyss Lightpoacher helmet?
And if i have Opal ring, i should enchant fire dmg or phys or something else?
Thanks a bunch for the leveling tree ^^
"
I just change to your build and i feel so impresisve, the dps is much higher than my previous build ( terminus est crit flicker ). How do u think about new abyss Lightpoacher helmet?
And if i have Opal ring, i should enchant fire dmg or phys or something else?

Flat physical is pretty strong on this build in general as it applies at +123% effectiveness.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info