[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

the node before it is also 20% conversion
Last edited by mtnt23 on Dec 31, 2017, 1:31:37 PM
"
Spoyak wrote:
This build is bad, does significant dps, but way to squichy, got one shotted very often with 6.3k life, mana is really low, you run often out of mana, means you can't even flicker (not talking about the leech, talking about the mana pool with pof and hatred) good build for low level map, red map after t12 gonna be rough for you. If you like being one shotted, this build is for you.

Thanks for your feedback. I've cleared all Guardians and Shaper with this build so if you have a problem with survivability you might need to check your gear or stats. You can also swap out Abyssus for Starkonja's, add fortify instead of Ruthless and add Arctic Armor if you are concerned about dying.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Dec 31, 2017, 3:14:34 PM
I was struggling with crit chance, but I went Oskarm instead of Tombfist as mtnt23 suggested and I'm doing much better now. Still missing a lot of levels though so crit chance will improve as I get closer to 90 for sure.
Video of deathless Minotaur up.

Minotaur is the hardest guardian for this build with the massive physical hits.
Fresh builds all day.
Hi! I see in your build you have very good leech, it's only point on tree?
Can someone tell me why he uses purity of fire?
"
Fizzie wrote:

To negate Her Embrace fire damage DoT from Oni
IGN: Dargeshaad
"
Dargeshaad wrote:
"
Fizzie wrote:

To negate Her Embrace fire damage DoT from Oni

Thanks, why don't we run blood rage?
You can run blood rage, i do for map clear, you're only benefiting from the bonus attack speed tho. You got no phys damage for phys leech and u already have frenzy generation.
Last edited by mtnt23 on Jan 1, 2018, 6:39:06 PM
I plan on giving this guide a go in the next few days I'm excited I've always wanted to play flicker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info