[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
alvinfcj wrote:
will i achieve similar result by using StormCharger Plated Greaves instead of lightning coil? the boot also gives 30% physical damage convert to lightning.

is it a viable option?

no cause lightning coil converts 30% of Physical damage TAKEN into lightning dmg (so with capped res effectively 22,5% dmg reduction) while the item you mentioned converts 30% of you physical damage done to lightning

ohhhh. ya.. thanks alot bro.. miss out the TAKEN word.. haha
I feel like my blade flurry damage is lacking, Could someone check my links and skill tree and see if I'm missing something?

Tooltip stays under 30k.
"
Xamwell wrote:
I feel like my blade flurry damage is lacking, Could someone check my links and skill tree and see if I'm missing something?

Tooltip stays under 30k.

Bladeflurry Tooltip doesnt really say how much dmg it does bcs it doesnt take into account of the 6 Stages or the 6th Stage Release you have to check with PoB to really check the Damage you do having 30k Tooltip is very good i would say i get to about 45k fully buffed PoB says im doing 1.4M dps at 6 Stage Realease with full buffs and flasks on

*edit*

when i imported your profile in PoB says your BF does around 1.5M dps at Stage 6 Release so should be fine
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jan 8, 2018, 7:13:35 PM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Xamwell wrote:

Tooltip stays under 30k.

Bladeflurry Tooltip doesnt really say how much dmg it does bcs it doesnt take into account of the 6 Stages or the 6th Stage Release you have to check with PoB to really check the Damage you do having 30k Tooltip is very good i would say i get to about 45k fully buffed PoB says im doing 1.4M dps at 6 Stage Realease with full buffs and flasks on

*edit*

when i imported your profile in PoB says your BF does around 1.5M dps at Stage 6 Release so should be fine

That makes me feel alot better,
Thanks a bunch.
Hi guys,i don't really like FB and i wanted to know if it's possible to replace FB with Flicker with the same build.
Ty and sorry for my english.
"
Hi guys,i don't really like FB and i wanted to know if it's possible to replace FB with Flicker with the same build.

should be possible but i would suggest you give Wildstrike a try in that case aswell
"

Based on my experience on flicker builds , you can't do this build as flicker build , there is no way you can keep sustaining the frenzy charges that are required to bypass the flicker cool down except with Bloodrage and that's not 100% constant flickering.
Look very OP :)) thanks for the build, but when I see vaal pack.... I feel uh-oh with LAB..... =.=
Thx nothingtoxic and vipe
Can someone help me. I keep on dying easily in maps. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info