[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

Why not use offslot oni-goroshi with frostblades to fit some other gem setup in chest like 5-6l AW
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
killer5616 wrote:
Can someone help me. I keep on dying easily in maps. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thnx

Hi dude,

I'm using this build (I tweaked it a bit for my needs), I do t15 maps with ease (no T16 dropped for now).

What I'd recommend : get a lightning coil for now. This chest is OP and needed when you don't have the right flask setup. To be able to get rid of Lightning Coil you should probably need a taste of hate, so get a LC for now mate. This will go a loooong way.

Second, I'd respec a few points to get Acrobatics asap. You'll lose so few points in armor just this will also help you a lot.

Third, change your flasks mate. For your flasks, I'd recommend a Writhing jar for life flasks, trigger the leech and the "have you killed recently", just one life flask is enough, you're supposed to leech. Drop a mana flask for a mana leech point and then get a diamond flask, your dps will go through the roof, which will help your survivability. Check out my flask setup, I think it's cheap and efficient (could probably do better, but hey it works for me for now).

Fourth, my opinion is you may need more life to be able to facetank , but that's why I tweaked the build in the first place and maybe it's not good advice.

I have a question for you, do Enfeeble and Assassin's mark stack from Oskarm ? I'm not sure about that, that could be another thing. If it doesn't stack, you either lose the mark and don't get Power charges easily or lose the Enfeeble and lose tons of potential DPS and survivability.

Lastly, I think your jewels could need a little upgrade.

Good luck mate.
"
nike2000 wrote:
Look very OP :)) thanks for the build, but when I see vaal pack.... I feel uh-oh with LAB..... =.=

actually.... if you use the writhing jar and just get some lifesteal going its soooo god damn easy.... by far the easiest lab char i have done once you have the leech doenst end at 100% life ascendancy... the only thing you need to be looking out for is izaro in ulab when you use abyssus cause he can oneshot you with some attacks (especially if he crits you)
I found that this build is shit for HC. It's pure glass cannon. Makes sense why nobody on the top ladder is using this

You need to put that in your CONs.
Last edited by woodyfly on Jan 10, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
how to deal with "her embrace" on lvl 49(6l)? My char can die after two frostblades not using hp flasks LUL
"
rainypray wrote:
how to deal with "her embrace" on lvl 49(6l)? My char can die after two frostblades not using hp flasks LUL

well since i cant see your char directly.... get the lifesteal nodes and hp reg nodes and as you said.... use hp flasks^^ the moment you get the "leech doenst stop at 100% life" ascendancy you no longer rly need life flasks
also always have 75%+ fire res (or more like 76% in this build)
I can't see the passive tree, why?
I COULD USE THOSE CHEST?

http://poe.trade/search/unureterehumii

I CHANGED PHYSICAL DAMAGE AS LIGHT / TO PHYSICAL DMG TO COLD, I THINK COLD ITS BETTER ISNT IT?

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADVICE OF:

-WHAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR GUANTLES STATS
-WHAT SHOULD BE PERFECT RING STATS
-WHAT SHOULD BE JEWEL PERFECT STATS

THANKS
Could you tell me the best lab enchants for this build to optimize the DPS output?
"
pauloszt wrote:
I COULD USE THOSE CHEST?

http://poe.trade/search/unureterehumii

I CHANGED PHYSICAL DAMAGE AS LIGHT / TO PHYSICAL DMG TO COLD, I THINK COLD ITS BETTER ISNT IT?

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADVICE OF:

-WHAT I SHOULD LOOK FOR GUANTLES STATS
-WHAT SHOULD BE PERFECT RING STATS
-WHAT SHOULD BE JEWEL PERFECT STATS

THANKS

If you need advise, here is one....

Stop writing in caps if you want advice....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info