[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
Xamwell wrote:
I feel like my blade flurry damage is lacking, Could someone check my links and skill tree and see if I'm missing something?

Tooltip stays under 30k.

Bladeflurry Tooltip doesnt really say how much dmg it does bcs it doesnt take into account of the 6 Stages or the 6th Stage Release you have to check with PoB to really check the Damage you do having 30k Tooltip is very good i would say i get to about 45k fully buffed PoB says im doing 1.4M dps at 6 Stage Realease with full buffs and flasks on

*edit*

when i imported your profile in PoB says your BF does around 1.5M dps at Stage 6 Release so should be fine

Hi, sorry to hijack this, but when i mess around in PoB, i get only 511k dps for BF?? Given i am super new to pob and maybe do something wrong, can you please check my toon and maybe tell me how to improve?!

Just started a while ago with pob and still trying to figure out a lot.

Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying your build and I'm currently lvl70 but my DPS simply isn't there. I get a 824 BF average damage and 7540 from FB looking at my tooptip. Given it's pure shit, I entered by current build in PoB and here is the link : https://pastebin.com/6mTAcf8k

From PoB I get 4,8k DPS from BF and 9,9K from FB, it's so sad it's funny.

I just cannot point out what it wrong, can you guys help me?

Cheers.
"
xVINCEREx wrote:
Hi, I'm trying your build and I'm currently lvl70 but my DPS simply isn't there. I get a 824 BF average damage and 7540 from FB looking at my tooptip. Given it's pure shit, I entered by current build in PoB and here is the link : https://pastebin.com/6mTAcf8k

From PoB I get 4,8k DPS from BF and 9,9K from FB, it's so sad it's funny.

I just cannot point out what it wrong, can you guys help me?

Cheers.

Get another Oni-Goroshi and use your frost blades setup there. Change your armor into a lightning coil but you'll have to balance your lightning res. Swap the doryani's belt into an abyss belt with HP/Res (will help with the lightning res balance). Also use Abyssus instead of Starkonja's. I'm pretty sure you want to use Hatred (huge dps boost). You're running a 5link blade flurry, might want to get it 6linked.
As it was mentioned before you dont need to run Chance to ignite gems if you're using herald of ash. If you want to look at my build feel free to do it, i can run anything without a problem. (Haven't done shaper yet).
"
crk690 wrote:

Get another Oni-Goroshi and use your frost blades setup there. Change your armor into a lightning coil but you'll have to balance your lightning res. Swap the doryani's belt into an abyss belt with HP/Res (will help with the lightning res balance). Also use Abyssus instead of Starkonja's. I'm pretty sure you want to use Hatred (huge dps boost). You're running a 5link blade flurry, might want to get it 6linked.
As it was mentioned before you dont need to run Chance to ignite gems if you're using herald of ash. If you want to look at my build feel free to do it, i can run anything without a problem. (Haven't done shaper yet).

Hey thanks for all the kind advice. I tested the Abyssus but yeah, really risky without the proper armour. And my Oni is 6L, I didn't put it but I'll try the Lightning Coil route just to test it out. I'll also swap my reserved mana from Herald of Ash into Hatred. I'm really doubtful about the final results but we'll see! Thanks anyway.
Any tips why my dps is reporting so low in PoB? I feel I am gearing properly but its showing pretty low 6 charge dps... is it really cause of my starjonka?

"
Sorbid wrote:
Any tips why my dps is reporting so low in PoB? I feel I am gearing properly but its showing pretty low 6 charge dps... is it really cause of my starjonka?

You probably don't have "her embrace" and other buffs checked in your configuration option in POB.

Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Jan 12, 2018, 5:35:17 AM
I could use those chest?

http://poe.trade/search/unureterehumii

I changed physical dmg as light / todo physical dmg yo cold, I think cold its better isnt It?

Give me animo advice if:

-What stats should i look for guantles.
-What stats should i look for rings
-What stats should i look for jewels
-what enchant should i look

Thanks
This buil can also do hc, if people want to test it out. Just with some changes, t his build is also op in HC. Gj with the build
Also I have a mana problem, can't use frost blades like in this T14 video no enough mana. (499 total, 425 reserved)lvl69, how to solve this?
"
rainypray wrote:
Also I have a mana problem, can't use frost blades like in this T14 video no enough mana. (499 total, 425 reserved)lvl69, how to solve this?

You need any % of mana leech either on one of your gear or jewels.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info