[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
wraith797 wrote:
What can you say about BladeFlurry links = conc effect - elemental damage with attacks - maim - melee physical damage - ADD FIRE DMG
Add fire dmg it's good ? in stats dps more when i equip crit chance gem
And why in FrostBlade links Chance to ignite ? can use crtit chance gem?
and can you check my character pls

I think the only reason added fire is higher is because you have a lot of +#-# phys damage on your gear, for me crit damage is significantly higher, which is why I use it :P.
If you run herald of ash then you can drop chance to ignite, it does compete simply from the damage it adds (not counting the % to actually ignite), but the other damage gems still out shines it. (only reason to use ignite is if you lack actual fire damage that can trigger ignite, but herald of ash solves that.
ign:Cursedflame
I donno how you guys are getting 500k damage fully buffed up on frost blades, I get around 160-170k. Can someone look at my character and maybe tell me what I can change. I know my rings and boots aren't the greatest but I don't think its 300k damage difference.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Blottuh/characters?characterName=PUMPEY
Last edited by Blottuh on Jan 5, 2018, 2:15:07 PM
"
Blottuh wrote:
I donno how you guys are getting 500k damage fully buffed up on frost blades, I get around 160-170k. Can someone look at my character and maybe tell me what I can change. I know my rings and boots aren't the greatest but I don't think its 300k damage difference.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Blottuh/characters?characterName=PUMPEY

It's kind of a combination of things, we're almost all using a 6 link for the frost blades (I think wildstrike is better btw), and the jewel slots are important simply adding 3 jewel slots to your three and adding
<- not very expensive to get (or a version with similar stats)
To your 1+3 jewel slots, increases your damage to ~250k then replacing chance to ignite with weapon elemental damage raises that to ~310k (and that's easily doable) -adding a 6th link (maim, brings that to 410k)
We're mostly running double sword thou with blade flurry on the switch which makes getting a second 6l easier, since then we can also add cwtd and stuff to the chest.
ign:Cursedflame
"
Cursedflame wrote:
"
Blottuh wrote:

It's kind of a combination of things, we're almost all using a 6 link for the frost blades (I think wildstrike is better btw), and the jewel slots are important simply adding 3 jewel slots to your three and adding
<- not very expensive to get (or a version with similar stats)
To your 1+3 jewel slots, increases your damage to ~250k then replacing chance to ignite with weapon elemental damage raises that to ~310k (and that's easily doable) -adding a 6th link (maim, brings that to 410k)
We're mostly running double sword thou with blade flurry on the switch which makes getting a second 6l easier, since then we can also add cwtd and stuff to the chest.

Ya I think im going to get a 2nd Oni and do what you recommend. Thank you for your feedback dude.
Last edited by Blottuh on Jan 5, 2018, 4:29:21 PM
"
Cursedflame wrote:
"
wraith797 wrote:
What can you say about BladeFlurry links = conc effect - elemental damage with attacks - maim - melee physical damage - ADD FIRE DMG

I think the only reason added fire is higher is because you have a lot of +#-# phys damage on your gear, for me crit damage is significantly higher, which is why I use it :P.
If you run herald of ash then you can drop chance to ignite, it does compete simply from the damage it adds (not counting the % to actually ignite), but the other damage gems still out shines it. (only reason to use ignite is if you lack actual fire damage that can trigger ignite, but herald of ash solves that.

pretty sure if you use wild strike you can drop both herald of ash and chance to ignite. Glad I read this thread because I was questioning my low dps as well...
"
slowmath wrote:
"
Cursedflame wrote:
"
wraith797 wrote:

pretty sure if you use wild strike you can drop both herald of ash and chance to ignite. Glad I read this thread because I was questioning my low dps as well...

And use what auras instead?
What kind of Abyss Jewels should I be looking out for?
"
slowmath wrote:
"
Cursedflame wrote:
"
wraith797 wrote:

You would still need HoA for BF on bosses, kind of a pain to switch those out all of the time. Regarding the Chance to Ignite on BF, I have found it too difficult to maintain Her Embrace on the guardians w/o it.
how you make mana leech??
XD
"
xfjune996 wrote:
how you make mana leech??

There's a mana leech point near Vitality Void under Vaal Pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info