[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

What links should I use for wild strike?
Hey my man Im doing the build atm (just got a 5l Lightning coil) and for some odd reason unless im using herald of ash her embrace never applies I dont think I've done anything wrong but it just doesn't seem to apply could you tell me why? if not it's fine but Im just really confused cause I have the chance to ignite gems in and everything(added you in game in case you need to see it for yourself or something)
"
nocx13 wrote:

I made the same conclusion of my own with Assasin's mark + Blasphemy and witching it with Hatred.

Thanks for the build OP

Got a pair of Oskarm for myself too, at some point i was obliterated by chaos damage on Ivory tower boss. Is the amethyst flask enough?
"
premiumGank wrote:
Hey my man Im doing the build atm (just got a 5l Lightning coil) and for some odd reason unless im using herald of ash her embrace never applies I dont think I've done anything wrong but it just doesn't seem to apply could you tell me why? if not it's fine but Im just really confused cause I have the chance to ignite gems in and everything(added you in game in case you need to see it for yourself or something)

I'm pretty sure it's just that you don't have enough damage yet to trigger it from your crit/crit multi hits, your level also heavily scales the weapon damage which everything else is based on.
It shouldn't be a problem when you reach ~74 or so and get some of the crit multi nodes + start using a diamond flask.

You should try getting the diamond flask asap tho, since it really helps in the meanwhile.
ign:Cursedflame
Last edited by Cursedflame on Jan 4, 2018, 10:21:43 PM
Oh cool was a tad confused thanks for the clarification :)
Last edited by premiumGank on Jan 4, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
Been looking at this build, and was wondering If I could switch up some things with blade flurry to pop in cast while channeling + Bladefall, just for a different take on things. just started out so not that far on it yet , just wanted your suggestions on maybe what gems i could take out and the like for it . btw playing SSF for the first time in years of playing the game :D

looking forward to comments and suggestions

Sojurne
"
premiumGank wrote:

The actual reason is that you don't have any fire damage to ignite with without running Herald of Ash (Gives 15% of phys as fire).

An easy way to check is to look at your attack skill tooltip in your hideout. If there isn't any fire damage listed, you won't ignite.
Last edited by Askers on Jan 5, 2018, 2:10:12 AM
Can anyone please share gem stup for wildstrike?
Thank you
i run: Wildstrike - Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Melee Phys - Ele Hit - Crit Multi

and it works for me idk if there are better combinations
What can you say about BladeFlurry links = conc effect - elemental damage with attacks - maim - melee physical damage - ADD FIRE DMG
Add fire dmg it's good ? in stats dps more when i equip crit chance gem
And why in FrostBlade links Chance to ignite ? can use crtit chance gem?
and can you check my character pls
Last edited by wraith797 on Jan 5, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info