[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
LechiaGdansk wrote:
7ex will be enough? xD

That's not nowhere near enough to get the watcher's eye, let alone some of his other items which you can't even buy cause they aren't for sale
Last edited by DarthStef on Mar 14, 2018, 9:20:25 AM
"
LechiaGdansk wrote:
"
Dervish69 wrote:
Well, just clear all end game content with Inquisitor (Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri, UBER Elder)

Got some tips:

Devoto the best deision, move speed gives more survability than 100hp on Starconja

Cooldown recovery gear (boots+belt) is very expensive, but it gives like x2 clearspeed and x1.5 DPS

No chance to farm end game content without Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel

No need Curses ( just en power on crit), Temporal Chain on gloves helps SO much, costs just 1ex
Mana from ench on boots

Take Alira (20multiply +15 all res <3)

Herald of Ash <3

Bad qual video (trash calculator) with 2 secs Mino https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ic1ckETpmQ

105k damage with 1 ball
Got like 3.4 mln DPS on Shaker
7k hp

Profile with the best Tree for Inquisitor is open

Hi, how many exalts around are worth your rings, shoes, and belt? Cheers, amazing eq :)

rings 1 ex each, shoes 4ex (tried to craft - just impossible)
Belt crafted (like 2 ex worth)
Jewel 5 ex (average now is 10ex)
In total it worth for me like 15 ex
Fortunately, I already have jewel and kaoms heart :)

now only belt,rings,gloves and boots :)
The jewel is what is killing me.

Finally got the watcher's eye. Don't have GG gear quite yet but did shaper fairly comfortably (4 portals left). Still working my way to elder so I'll keep ya posted. Kind of a bitch to gear this char up.

P.S. Struggling with resists after getting cooldown boots and will struggle even more after replacing the rings with opals. Also using power charge on crit instead of bodyswap for boss fights.
Last edited by DarthStef on Mar 14, 2018, 3:39:27 PM
I have just leveled this 2 days ago and started mapping yesterday and reached to t15s without an issue.

Here's the cost breakdown, I might have gone a bit lucky though, keep in mind.

Kaom's Heart: 3.5ex
Spoiler
This right here is the biggest showoff I'm going to have. I purchased all the cards myself which took around 3.5 ex then got this beast. I'm thinking of selling it and buying a worse one to make some profit, lol.

Starkonja's with Volatile Dead enchant: 3.5ex
Spoiler
Nothing lucky here, pretty standard rolls for pretty standard price. Got the cheapest one available.

2x Poet's Pen: 65c
Spoiler
Nothing too flashy, just regular pens with 11-12 attack speed.

Ring with Warlord's Mark curse: 100+ chaos spam
Spoiler
So I like gambling with chaos. I bought one Elder ring and after 30 chaos spam, got a warlords mark without resist but with the 60 life roll and some more sick stats. I actually sold that for 7ex, a big profit. So I bought another and this one took a bit more to get some resists too, but I'm still happy.

Opal Ring: 45c
Spoiler
This ring is pretty good for the price I guess. Just what I needed resist wise.

Amulet with fire damage and fire damage leeched as life: 3 chaos spam
Spoiler
This right here is another highlight of the build, yes it doesn't give as much dps as my previous amulet with the crit stats, but it has fire damage + fire damage leech which helps big time. And it only took me 3 chaos, lol.

Belt with cooldown recovery speed: 30 chaos spam
Spoiler
So, I bought the cheapest elder 84+ belt out there, after 30 chaos spam, this came out. Pretty happy with that.

Boots and gloves has nothing special for me yet. They are regular gloves with attack speed and res+life and boots with ms and res+life

In the end, these all costs me around 10ex. Remember though, I could also get a watchers jewel for another 10 ex which boosts the cost to 20, which certainly is not cheap.
can we use xophs blood with this build or does avatar of fire negatively impact it?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Does warlords ring + assassins mark from gems both work without whispers of doom? Cause im currently wondering if I should get tabula with the 6 link starter setup and invest into warlords rings and watchers eye next or if I should get kaoms next (and just get life and res from rings) and no warlords mark on rings yet (also could get fire damage leeched as life on amulet).

Is starkonjas head worth without the lab enchant for volatile dead?

I hope my 2nd question wasnt too confusing, but I cant buy all at once and wondering which to buy first. Ofc if I need the passive for ring+gem curses to work then Im royally fucked in that department unless I get the passive.

Basically Im confused on what to focus first.
Bisco, will it work, on higher maps?
I notice you don't use Brine King on Pantheon. Don't you have issues with stun or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info