[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

farming shaper easily with 7k life. don't even have the watcher's eye but it doesnt even seem worth it tbh... i just found an elder ammy with fire leeched as life
Hi,

I played around on the PoB a bit and wanted to ask some of you that play the build actively...
With a Power Charge on Critical Strike instead of Bodyswap our Volatile Dead raise by 5k per ball. If we had a perfect 4 attacks per second that would be 16 balls that would translate into 80k DPS with all balls hitting while on 3 power charges.

Now I checked some fireskills and the most interesting are fireball and firestorm.
Fireball for clearing and Firestorm for bosses.

Fireball, with the gear of the thread opener, would be 49k per fireball + 52k explosion AoE damage. Would be a clearing DPS of roughly 100k per fireball.

Firestorm would be funny at bosses. 15k per fireball rain with 20 balls raining per cast. That would be 300k dps per firestorm if every ball would hit (we know it won't but still just for playing with numbers). All of this would be theoretically much more effective than bodyswap.

But what about doing this for real? Worth it?

As said: All checks/numbers are with the gear of the PoB from the first post.

edit since no one answered till now:
I played a bit more around. A 20% Herald of Ash does give us more DPS for our spells than anger. So unless you have the watcher's eye with leech while being affected by anger you might want to use Herald of Ash instead.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Mar 13, 2018, 1:51:59 PM
Had anyone tried the amulet "Yoke of Suffering" with "Your Elemental Damage can shock"?

And by the way if anybody got mana or life problems....a ring with "Warlords Mark on Hit" is very useful for me. if you do so you can change "curse on hit" and "Assassins Mark" in your gloves with "Powercharge on Crit" and "Life gain on Hit" or "Culling Strike" ;)
Last edited by ricks939 on Mar 13, 2018, 1:09:34 PM
How do i leach without the watchers eye? its extremely expensive and i currently cant afford it
Do you guys have any idea how to deal with atziri reflect? i'm struggling on it, can't find any solution.
"
Chocowboy wrote:
Do you guys have any idea how to deal with atziri reflect? i'm struggling on it, can't find any solution.

Reflect pantheon + sybil's lament
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a different setup for doing bosses?
"
How do i leach without the watchers eye? its extremely expensive and i currently cant afford it

Double curse with Warlord's Mark does wonders. You have to get it on the ring though. Got this after 30 chaos spam.
Hi there nice buildi follow scion version and have drama aboout ascendance pro, what i follow slayer + slayer lechh and after last elementalist?
"

Use Tabula, link:

Frenzy - Curse on Hit - GMP - Warlords Mark - Assassins Mark - Life Gain on Hit

This setup will solve most of your leech issues and will hold you over through entry maps until you can afford to upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info