[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

My EQ for the moment.
Build seems to be expensive / very expensive, even if you are already in possession of a watcher jewel.

Hey what about fire dmg leech from elder ammy? .5% is enough to feel comfortable with survivality?
"
julojuli321 wrote:
Hey what about fire dmg leech from elder ammy? .5% is enough to feel comfortable with survivality?

I have 0,47% and been fine in maps up to t14.

Btw whats the difference between spell damage and elemental damage in terms of this build? Wouldnt spell damage be slightly better than elemental as it increases the damage of unearth too and not only the volatile balls?

Just wondering for the final passive node choices.(Guide took the elemental dmg nodes near shadow instead of Light of Divinity near templar for example.
"
dransureu wrote:
"
julojuli321 wrote:

Btw whats the difference between spell damage and elemental damage in terms of this build? Wouldnt spell damage be slightly better than elemental as it increases the damage of unearth too and not only the volatile balls?

Just wondering for the final passive node choices.(Guide took the elemental dmg nodes near shadow instead of Light of Divinity near templar for example.

Guide got huge mistakes in tree
U dont even need area nodes
"
Dervish69 wrote:
"
dransureu wrote:
"
julojuli321 wrote:

Guide got huge mistakes in tree
U dont even need area nodes

So the spell damage would be mroe efficient than elemental right?

Also doesnt area effect the balls or is it big enough as is? D: Hmmm Gotta look into this.
so are those area effect nodes important or not?
"
dransureu wrote:

So the spell damage would be mroe efficient than elemental right?

Also doesnt area effect the balls or is it big enough as is? D: Hmmm Gotta look into this.

Update plz? :)
What gems should I increase quality of first?
Passive three - without +1 curse please ?
"
Mustafack90 wrote:
Passive three - without +1 curse please ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dervish69/characters

here u go :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info