[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
KARDZON wrote:
How much APS should i aim for?

I've heard that its recommended to keep at 4 APS or close? Is it true or should i just stack AS without worrying?

One active Spell in each Pen: 4APS, or more like 3,8APS. there seems to be a bug when you get close to 4aps. idk if they fixed this already

as soon as you have 2 Spells in Pen1 and 1 Spell in Pen2, you should aim for 8APS.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 3, 2018, 9:30:45 AM
Very excited to start playing this build! Levelling a templar right now :D

Here's some of the gear I've managed to craft/find so far
Spoiler

Probably gonna get 2 uncorrupted pens (I just wanted to try my luck) and probably get better boots and gloves. After that I'll get that jewel :P Thanks for the guide man!
why no fire penetration??
Sorry if this has been asked before. I got to page 10 and hadn't seen it yet. Why take Light of divinity? I cast speed for flame dash?
"
undaunted wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before. I got to page 10 and hadn't seen it yet. Why take Light of divinity? I cast speed for flame dash?

i guess its just for the 15% spelldamage. its nothing important. i haven´t skilled it either
"
i guess its just for the 15% spelldamage. its nothing important. i haven´t skilled it either

Thanks, I was confused since spell damage doesn't scale with VD.
"
undaunted wrote:
"

Thanks, I was confused since spell damage doesn't scale with VD.

It does. Only the corpse explosion from VD does not. The fireballs do
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 3, 2018, 6:07:05 PM
Why don't we do EE on this? It isn't far away and we can find gear that adds cold to frenzy pretty easily.

*Edited for new findings.
Last edited by Aevaris on Jan 3, 2018, 6:56:52 PM
The PoB link in the OP has a skill tree for a necro. Looks like some mixup on export?
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
KARDZON wrote:
How much APS should i aim for?

I've heard that its recommended to keep at 4 APS or close? Is it true or should i just stack AS without worrying?

One active Spell in each Pen: 4APS, or more like 3,8APS. there seems to be a bug when you get close to 4aps. idk if they fixed this already

as soon as you have 2 Spells in Pen1 and 1 Spell in Pen2, you should aim for 8APS.

how can you get 8aps tho, with all the shit like as jews, faster attack 20/20 linked, i got like 6.5~ ish without sacrifice anything important, maybe i left out some attack speed on rings but thats like 7% for each

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info