[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Hey Peeps I see i lot of talk about the skill tree.
In fact YOU can run different version based on gear as well this is the version i'm running.
https://pastebin.com/GBV3knQt
So if you like using POB like me play around a little.

Cheers
Waycooloz
Last edited by Waycoolozs on Jan 1, 2018, 7:24:55 PM
"
Sure.

but like, each cast of unearth give 5 corpse, VD take 4 and cremation/bodyswap take the last one right ?
Yes but you only cast Unearth 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time you cast Cremation/Bodyswap so VD has less corpses to take from.
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
Sure.

but like, each cast of unearth give 5 corpse, VD take 4 and cremation/bodyswap take the last one right ?

its smthing like:
imagine there no corpses.
att 1: trigger VD, trigger Unearth, 5 corpses left, VD create 0 ball
att 2: trigger VD, trigger BS, VD creates 4 ball, BS takes 1 corpse, no corpse left
att 3: trigger VD, trigger Unearth, 5 corpses left, VD create 0 ball

Im thinking about useing the rarity Support gem in my setup as long as im running low Tier Red maps. Im not Sure, If im linking the gem in my Frenzy or in my vd Setup. Im Killing Mobs with vd, Bosses with culling strike /Frenzy.
Thanks for the guide. Is thid build and the skill tree for Inquisitor also viable for HC or should I add more life nodes?
"
geoff877 wrote:

I just realized that I have your old gloves haha

Awesome build I'm loving it so far ^^

They are good gloves. When you can improve your equipment you should get some shaper options, but so far they will be of help.

"
Your entire build looks like a Chinese copy of the original build, including the skill tree but especially the gem links.

Our in-game profiles are available, you just need to click on our names and see our characters. OP has a somewhat expensive setup with multiple Shaped items. I'm running a more budget-friendly version. Good luck!

-EDIT: Just noticed you have a +1 VD helmet but it's Rat's Nest. Replacing it is probably not a good idea, so you'll need to get more Dex on the tree or the rest of your gear to compensate for the 50-70 Dex loss you would've had if you were using Starkonja's.

Okay, you can run the build as you want. In fact you can create a guide of what you think, this is my build and I share it for those who want to play it. Good advice is taken, if for you it is a cheap Chinese copy, what do you do playing with it? Anyway, I am grateful that you are giving different points to follow. Another thing, I do not use Starkonja's Head because it's very expensive, if you can see the Gear section, I recommend Starkonja's Head. Greetings dear friend

"
Zakjohns08 wrote:
Just a minor correction - Under gem links, you have...

"Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Arcane Surge - Inc Duration"

Flame dash is incorrectly colored Red when it should be Blue. Stupid for me to correct, I know, but I figured it might save people from incorrectly socketing and wasting currency.

Anyway, GREAT guide. I appreciate you putting so much time into it. This is one of the funnest builds i've played in a very long time. and the leveling is INSANE. From now on, this will probably be my go to leveling strategy regardless of what build I switch to end game.

It has already been corrected, thanks.
Yes. As you say, it is a very fun build and can be used for any type of leveling. Ty for your feedback

"
suitonek wrote:
Ok guys, I think its time to share my opinion about the build ;) Cleared 157 atlas (uncliding grandmaster), shaper, uber atziri and red Elder with this build so i think its 100% content viable (killed only 2 breachlord tho, but shouldnt be a problem - the two i killed just vaporized in a sec). Pretty fun but also expensive build. Uber atziri requires some practice but is doable deathless. ++ for the build, thanks a lot for guide ;) Elemental reflect is the only one mod u cannot run, rest is not big of a deal. here is my pob if u are curious how my char looks like: https://pastebin.com/KcnSvc7y

Thank you very much, it makes me happy that you have finished the whole end game with this build. To get to enjoy the build is expensive, but it really is worth it.

"
Sologesang wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Is thid build and the skill tree for Inquisitor also viable for HC or should I add more life nodes?

I do not recommend the build for HC, unless you play very safe. Anyway if you want to play HC, the best way to take is Scion, I would have more access to life nodes in the Duelist tree. Something like that
Last edited by smelcami on Jan 2, 2018, 6:41:04 AM
Heya,

thx for the great build, its pretty fun leveling so far! :)
I have question about the whispers of doom talent. Why exaxtly do we need that? Am i missing something (very much a good possibilty ^^)?

Btw i tried the body swap "pretty late" cause i thought the cremation would work better for bosses and are having really fun with it. But if i look at the most charakters here most have swaped it out for culling strike. Is that a late game thing?
"
smelcami wrote:

"
Your entire build looks like a Chinese copy of the original build, including the skill tree but especially the gem links.

Our in-game profiles are available, you just need to click on our names and see our characters. OP has a somewhat expensive setup with multiple Shaped items. I'm running a more budget-friendly version. Good luck!

-EDIT: Just noticed you have a +1 VD helmet but it's Rat's Nest. Replacing it is probably not a good idea, so you'll need to get more Dex on the tree or the rest of your gear to compensate for the 50-70 Dex loss you would've had if you were using Starkonja's.

Okay, you can run the build as you want. In fact you can create a guide of what you think, this is my build and I share it for those who want to play it. Good advice is taken, if for you it is a cheap Chinese copy, what do you do playing with it? Anyway, I am grateful that you are giving different points to follow. Another thing, I do not use Starkonja's Head because it's very expensive, if you can see the Gear section, I recommend Starkonja's Head. Greetings dear friend
[/quote]

My reply was to the guy above my post, not your build.
Awesome build, op!! I'm having to fight the urge to skip work so I can continue leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info