[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
"
smelcami wrote:

"
Your entire build looks like a Chinese copy of the original build, including the skill tree but especially the gem links.

Our in-game profiles are available, you just need to click on our names and see our characters. OP has a somewhat expensive setup with multiple Shaped items. I'm running a more budget-friendly version. Good luck!

-EDIT: Just noticed you have a +1 VD helmet but it's Rat's Nest. Replacing it is probably not a good idea, so you'll need to get more Dex on the tree or the rest of your gear to compensate for the 50-70 Dex loss you would've had if you were using Starkonja's.

Okay, you can run the build as you want. In fact you can create a guide of what you think, this is my build and I share it for those who want to play it. Good advice is taken, if for you it is a cheap Chinese copy, what do you do playing with it? Anyway, I am grateful that you are giving different points to follow. Another thing, I do not use Starkonja's Head because it's very expensive, if you can see the Gear section, I recommend Starkonja's Head. Greetings dear friend

My reply was to the guy above my post, not your build.

Sorry, I misunderstood. The problem is that you do not use [/ quote] [/ quote].
Last edited by smelcami on Jan 2, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Hi, i'm trying to make this build work as lowlife in standard because i have the gear already.

This is what i came up with so far. https://pastebin.com/TgaEqS0r

It works quite well, i was lucky with the watchers eye drop :D

Havent done any guardians yet, can do t15 maps easy, but bosses are sometimes hard. Still need to level my gems, maybe get herald of ice instead of purity of ice if i can get my resists elsewhere and switch warlords mark for assassins mark.
I dont think i can get less cooldown on my gear without losing a lot of es. The helmet enchant will be a problem also to get on a helmet with lots of es.

The idea of righteous fire is to burst bosses down fast, with flasks up i can sustain RF if i dont move out of consecrated ground. If i have to move or run out of flasks i use the dousing flask.

If anybody wants to look at my pastebin and can give some advice that would be great.
Hey there! Just curious if I could get some feedback on my next big purchase. I'm thinking Watcher's Eye, but maybe jewelery or enchant? Here's my current gear

Spoiler

Any suggestions would be great!
"
Regards wrote:
Hey there! Just curious if I could get some feedback on my next big purchase. I'm thinking Watcher's Eye, but maybe jewelery or enchant? Here's my current gear

Spoiler

Any suggestions would be great!

Hey,

i would rather recommend you the helm enchaentment, before WE. Warlords Mark is enough for leeching mobs.
U can boost your damage a lot when with more crit multi and spell damage on your amu and with Darkness Enthroned.
Okay. I took this build a little further.

With Kaom's i was sitting at 6.5k hp, facerolling t13 (I dont have any t14+).

So, I went for a 6L. Yriel's fostering seemed like the right choice: accuracy for frenzy's crit, hp, crit chance (which i dont think is actually applying to frenzy, dont know why), and some attack speed to compensate the absence of IAS support.

The links are: Frenzy + GMP + CoC + 2 spells of your choice (I'm still testing mine) + Increased Critical Strikes.

I don't have enough currency for the fire leech jewel, so I'm using a ring with warlord's mark on hit and Herald of Ice + CoH + Assassin's Mark. Power charge generation is a little bit lower, but with this build clear speed, there's no trouble.

Life's sitting at 5.2k, but with the leech from Warlords, no need to worry.

Also, I bought a Vessel of Vinktar, the spell dmg one. A little bit more of leech never hurts. Im considering switching to Herald of Lightning, cause it's better for cursing on hit imo.

Thanks for your guide. I was nearly abandoning the league already, cause selfcast was slow and boring.
Hey, nice build. Is there anything I can do for life leech temporarily while I make currency for that jewel?
Shaper ready?

https://pastebin.com/s0ftUZfm

Spoiler

so when i get the jewel i can drop warlord mark ring?
How much APS should i aim for?

I've heard that its recommended to keep at 4 APS or close? Is it true or should i just stack AS without worrying?
"
KARDZON wrote:
How much APS should i aim for?

I've heard that its recommended to keep at 4 APS or close? Is it true or should i just stack AS without worrying?

Found this graph this morning on reddit, I thought it could help you :)

https://imgur.com/a/Qs6Cl#oi19AWR

I'll try to explain to you how Poet's Pen works with what I understood :

Basically, Poet's Pen's socketed skill gems have a 0.25 seconds cooldown. These socketed skill gems are triggered every time you attack (it can be any type of attack). Since we have 2 Poet's Pen which have 1 socketed skill gem, every time we attack, the 2 skill gems are triggered. That's when the 4 APS is important. As I said, if you do not have the reduced cooldown mod on either your belt or your gloves, the skill gems socketed in your Poet's Pens cannot be triggered faster than every 0.25 seconds thus they can be triggered 4 times in a second. See the relation ? When you have 4APS, you're exactly scaled with the cooldown of your Poet's Pen.

If someone sees a mistake in what I said, feel free to correct me :)

Hope it helps you
Last edited by tritriguigui on Jan 3, 2018, 6:32:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info