[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Still leveling but..... oh lort! Thanks for the build!!! Just got the warlords mark ring and carcass and shit just melts at the sight of me.

One question: I had to spec into a +30 dex node for gems. Are you guys just getting it from gear? I looked over late tree, but I don't see anymore dex past like the ~70 leveling tree. Thanks
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Still leveling but..... oh lort! Thanks for the build!!! Just got the warlords mark ring and carcass and shit just melts at the sight of me.

One question: I had to spec into a +30 dex node for gems. Are you guys just getting it from gear? I looked over late tree, but I don't see anymore dex past like the ~70 leveling tree. Thanks

starkonja or devoto will help
First shaper run I lost all portal because flame dash kept being removed off my skill bar. Found a way to sort it out. Next two were deathless and relatively easy. Spamming vd whilst in zana bubble helps you predict where he's gonna be as well.

Thanks for the build!

I was wondering for Jewels if you could use % Spell Damage instead of % Fire

Hey! This build has been awesome to level so far? Just by looking at your gear, are you maxed on resistances?

Thanks!
Question:

I just got a 1.4% leech Watchers eye.

I also have the warlords ring and am spec'd for 1 extra curse like the build says.

Is it better to keep both for 3.4% or is that overkill and i'd be better speccing my points elsewhere?

Thanks! =)
"
Grrr_Arrgh wrote:
Question:

I just got a 1.4% leech Watchers eye.

I also have the warlords ring and am spec'd for 1 extra curse like the build says.

Is it better to keep both for 3.4% or is that overkill and i'd be better speccing my points elsewhere?

Thanks! =)

It felt a lot better with both for me. Just try it

"
weoilikeher wrote:

how can you get 8aps tho, with all the shit like as jews, faster attack 20/20 linked, i got like 6.5~ ish without sacrifice anything important, maybe i left out some attack speed on rings but thats like 7% for each

I'm getting close to it. Will be about 7,6 APS when its finished. Currently 7,2 APS:

Found my first Poet's Pen yesterday (SSF), dropped by a rare abyss mob in The Ship Graveyard (lvl 11 zone).
I tested a bit around and i think i will need a second pen for consistent corpse generation.
Not sure if there are builds out that use only ONE poet's pen, or if it's feasible with only one of these wands.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Does the life gain on hit used with frenzy also trigger with the spells that the wand triggers?
I was looking for a good lvling build to swap in MF Ek nova after all i think i'll keep this one lol

any better option to use instead of body swap till higher lvls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info