[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
lemonlust wrote:
Pob says i only get about 700k effective dps on guardians/shaper. Is there a way to push this to 1 million? Im working on steel rings atm.

W8 what? How? When i take your char and boost him up with flasks, bleed, maim, onslaught, power charges, frenzy charges, hit recently etc. There is 620k dps.
https://pastebin.com/U6D3ADQw
There is 700k with 20/20 gems
Last edited by Ghato123 on Dec 30, 2017, 10:05:48 AM
"
lemonlust wrote:
Pob says i only get about 700k effective dps on guardians/shaper. Is there a way to push this to 1 million? Im working on steel rings atm.

Added these to the build. Bought one of the rings for like 20c, crafted the other one with about 10c of essences. Because of these though it became a bitch to cap res. Bought some %Life/Damage/Res jewels and dumped my abyss jewels aside from the one in my belt that gives onslaught. I'm just shy of lightning cap res but I can fix that with a new belt or even new boots that have non-crafted tri-res.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/cCA1e5FW

With my current abyssus setup I'm at 1.26m DPS on Shaper/Guardians, 1.3m with Death's Hand.
When I get shaped weapons with two extra phys to elements, PoB shows me near 1.6m.

The steel rings will help a lot. You should be able to get to 1m fairly easily after you get them.

Edit: Also if you are past 90 and have extra points, yes Frenzy charges are good to get.
Last edited by bloodglorie on Dec 30, 2017, 10:31:01 AM
"
lemonlust wrote:

lol jesus. I'm at 300k. I want to do the whole steel ring thing too but my resistances would tank so hard.
Then again, I could eventually craft them on the rings if I can't make up enough elsewhere.

This is the current gear I am running with.

What kind of helmet would you recommend if I were to switch to this chest? It's a 6 link from an alt of mine.

Tell me, what should be approximately DPS in the tooltip?
Last edited by mechanical_bull on Dec 30, 2017, 4:27:09 PM
"

I belive around ~4-5k with aoe stat stick and ~6-7k with double elem stat stick. Thats for BF and with auras ect.

Guys, what is the best craft mod for stat sticks, elemental damage / crit chance / crit multi?

Just crafted this one for mapping, chaos spent like 10c in total to craft it... To bad area damage is T3 and extra fire is t2.
"
Naggash wrote:
"

I belive around ~4-5k with aoe stat stick and ~6-7k with double elem stat stick. Thats for BF and with auras ect.

Guys, what is the best craft mod for stat sticks, elemental damage / crit chance / crit multi?

Just crafted this one for mapping, chaos spent like 10c in total to craft it... To bad area damage is T3 and extra fire is t2.

From my playing around with PoB global crit multi was the best in every case. It's possible if you had three extra damage element mods that % elemental damage would be better, but I haven't tested it. In your case, def crit multi if possible.
Is this good as stat stick?

My damage seems to be lower with this than with Death's hand, even tho it has better stats.
I'm confused.
"
B3rbo wrote:
Is this good as stat stick?

My damage seems to be lower with this than with Death's hand, even tho it has better stats.
I'm confused.

Death's hand is better for single target, the 5% explode is better for clearing.

Death's Hand as a stat stick gives Power Charges on Stun and Unholy Might on crit to your Blade Flurry. Power Charges = more crit. Unholy Might = more damage. Nothing else on the item has any effect on Blade Flurry because you aren't using the weapon for attacking.

Your shaper weapon as a stat stick Socket Gem mods do nothing for Blade Flurry; they could be applied to whatever you socket in there but because you have CWDT/Immortal Call/Blood Rage none of these are able to receive Faster Attacks or Melee Splash. Attack speed is a local modifier on that weapon and since Blade Flurry doesn't use maces, it has no effect. Mana Leech, also local. Area Damage, I THINK this is Global, I'm not 100% sure. Explode is global, which makes it great for a stat stick. 75% increase
physical damage is local and is useless since we don't attack with it.

So yes, Death's Hand is HIGHER DPS, but that should give you better clear speed due to the explosions. Use Death's Hand for bosses, that should be good for everything else.
I have been having trouble staying alive with my current life around 4900. I mostly die to 1 shots and bleeds/degens. I have been attempting to finish uber lab to get my final ascendancy points. Any tips on if I am gearing or have my skills wrong or tips to help survive? Thanks

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree
Last edited by Godsdragon on Dec 30, 2017, 8:54:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info