Deleted

"
ericsundiu wrote:

This is my gear, manage to do all guardians and elder guardian.
But damage seems to be too low for shaper?
any advice except 20/20 gems?

I see you are playing softcore. You can replace some mapping skills like rallying cry with bossing skills such as ancestral protector, and damage on full life for bleed (damage on full life doesn't work well on most bosses, but on shaper it works great.)

Also you can switch to abyssus for a little extra damage for shaper, rare helmet is much better for everything else though.

Any thoughts on how to improve my character?

i dont know how to link the item
I bought the surrender shield , what is best slot gem for the already incorporated reckoning lv30 ? culling strike ? fortify ?
Thanks
"
H2oPolo wrote:
I bought the surrender shield , what is best slot gem for the already incorporated reckoning lv30 ? culling strike ? fortify ?
Thanks

I'd go with increase area

Just got this, if i throw shield charge/onslaught/fortify into it.

And put bloodrage,inc duration, rallying cry in my helm. What should I use as the 4th slot? A golem or?
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
H2oPolo wrote:
Thanks

I'd go with increase area

I have same "problem" but an increased area dosent work to well with BF.
And i swap in Area when i run Reave on maps.

any other ideas to a gem insted for the reckoning?
Thanks for the reply, and what about riposte instead of vengeance ?

Might want to include the Bull in Racecourse to bosses to maybe avoid. Forgot about it being dangerous and nearly ripped to that in a 2 player party.

Have you tried running a breach with it or is the clear speed a little too slow to be reliable?
is The surrender a big upgrade from Lioneye's Remorse?
It's a huge upgrade really. You'll be able to smoothly handle huge mobs without much trouble. Having a bit less life total is worth the trade off here for higher blocking % as well as the life it gives. You can pretty much afk fights up to T8 with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info