Deleted

Thanks for your comments.

Any opinion on the Lion's Roar flask?
"
Prong007 wrote:
Thanks for your comments.

Any opinion on the Lion's Roar flask?

Works great, I have no idea why I'm not usuing it. Good point.
Hello, what can i ugprade in build? I picked up int nodes cuz i missed it by A LOT.

im doing fine, slicing T13s like butter.
Hey, love the build so far. I'm currently using Reckoning, Vengeance and Life gain on hit in my shield. Planning on buying The Surrender soon which already has Reckoning built in which frees up a gem slot. What would you use instead? Life gain + Vengeance + ??

Thanks!
"
ariwat wrote:
Hey, love the build so far. I'm currently using Reckoning, Vengeance and Life gain on hit in my shield. Planning on buying The Surrender soon which already has Reckoning built in which frees up a gem slot. What would you use instead? Life gain + Vengeance + ??

Thanks!

I'd go with increased area of effect.
"
Koreuz wrote:
Hello, what can i ugprade in build? I picked up int nodes cuz i missed it by A LOT.

im doing fine, slicing T13s like butter.

I think 6L is extremely important in this build. Every gem gives large multiplier in the link.
Hello, love this build alot! So far, one of my most successful. Was wondering at what stage I can go to uber/guards/shaper/etc(Idk, how to attach gear, sry :( ) If you can chek my char and say, what need to change, I would be very grateful. Have like 7200 hp and 5600dps witch warchief and conc
Last edited by kabytos on Dec 24, 2017, 2:35:31 AM
"
kabytos wrote:
Hello, love this build alot! So far, one of my most successful. Was wondering at what stage I can go to uber/guards/shaper/etc(Idk, how to attach gear, sry :( ) If you can chek my char and say, what need to change, I would be very grateful. Have like 7200 hp and 5600dps witch warchief and conc
\

Congrats on what you've achieve in HC.

I can see your helmet is EV based, you might wanna switch to an AR base, a bit of armor isn't a big deal though.

For shaper/uber atziri, in softcore 4.5k tool tip and 6.5 attack/s is enough. However, since you are in HC, I'd say level up a bit, and go Guardian/Shaper with at least 6k tooltip and 7 attack/s, with 8k life. I did shaper at 96 in HHC with much better gear just to avoid any risk, though I could kill him much earlier.

I do not recommend running Uber Atziri with this build, it's too much risk. Uber Atziri fight is trivial in softcore since it's almost impossible to fail dodging 6 flameblasts with this build, but it's pretty easy to fuck up once with a tiny mistake or a lag spike.

I hope you understand end game boss fight is never supposed to be safe, my friend in that HC shaper video had no problem killing shaper or any guardians, but eventually got killed by Minotaur with crit mod and a few unlucky blocks.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 24, 2017, 10:11:08 AM
im trying to 6l belly, so far 300 fuses and no success... :(
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info