Deleted

"
fajeczka1906 wrote:
Hi

I like idea of this build so i will give it a try but i have one question. I had break from poe so i am a little bit confused about ascendency class. Could you explain me how should i level my skill tree for gladiator? I see that you type order "gratuitous violence - versatile combat - blood eye" but i have only 6 points to set so how should i be able achieve this points at time? if i correctly count i need 8 points. Could you clarify it please ?

After uber lab you have 8 ascend points, if you haven't done uber lab do gratuitous violence and versatile combat with your 6 points.
"
captainhector wrote:

build is strong, do i exalt this?

You definitely can, if the added mod is t1 or t2 mixed physical increment the pDPS will go to 400+. The chance is small you can stay with +weapon range if you don't wanna risk an ex.

Edit: The physical damage is crafted, nvm. I was dumb.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 27, 2017, 4:50:50 PM
I noticed you replaced Silver flask for Lion's Roar.

I'm currently running Seething Life / Granite / Sulphur / Basalt / Quicksilver

I suspect you are relying on jewels providing % of onslaught. Does the uptime justify it?
I am considering replacing either the Granite or the Basalt with Silver flask for the extra ias.

Possibly even drop the quicksilver once I get a lion's roar.

I'd appreciate your input.
Hello,

after hours thinking and searching about BF builds i started play Your build.

I have few question.

1) it was hard to find someone playing this build on HC, but i found one guy playing something like this. His build is http://prntscr.com/hswhfu . What do You think about it, its more viable for HC because he has about 15% more block chance?

2) i am pretty new but i did try to make something based on both trees and i dunno if this http://prntscr.com/hswi6c should be better. Also what about Iron reflexes and mana/hp leech on tree?

3) You wrote its good to pick all life nodes in tree and then focus on damage, but its a pretty hard on HC play without damage. And my defences are not best also too :D Any advise?

Sorry for my english. And Thank You for answers.
Just killed shaper for the first time ever!

Thank you for the build!
"
Antisocialz wrote:
I noticed you replaced Silver flask for Lion's Roar.

I'm currently running Seething Life / Granite / Sulphur / Basalt / Quicksilver

I suspect you are relying on jewels providing % of onslaught. Does the uptime justify it?
I am considering replacing either the Granite or the Basalt with Silver flask for the extra ias.

Possibly even drop the quicksilver once I get a lion's roar.

I'd appreciate your input.

I dropped the onslaught jewel for more speed recently. I found the onslaught to be hard to maintain as well. With reave and open maps (racecourse is the best) it can be maintained, but in general maps you are absolutely right.
"
joaopcl wrote:
Just killed shaper for the first time ever!

Thank you for the build!

Congratulations!

I have a very specific guide on Uber Atziri in a reply on page 9 of this post, you can look at it if interested.
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello,

after hours thinking and searching about BF builds i started play Your build.

I have few question.

1) it was hard to find someone playing this build on HC, but i found one guy playing something like this. His build is http://prntscr.com/hswhfu . What do You think about it, its more viable for HC because he has about 15% more block chance?

2) i am pretty new but i did try to make something based on both trees and i dunno if this http://prntscr.com/hswi6c should be better. Also what about Iron reflexes and mana/hp leech on tree?

3) You wrote its good to pick all life nodes in tree and then focus on damage, but its a pretty hard on HC play without damage. And my defences are not best also too :D Any advise?

Sorry for my english. And Thank You for answers.

With this build (63 built-in block in battle) you can use the anvil to further boost your block (8 block for normal anvil, 12 block for vaaled). This requires to push the stats on rings and other gears. Furthermore, abyss jewels can give 2 block chance after hit, so it's not hard to push block to 70+.

Red nightmare is mostly unreachable in hardcore, so forget about it.

Given blade flurry's nearly 340% base damage, damage shouldn't be an issue, you do nearly 3 times the damage of reave. However, without 6L, the build relies on BF to clear mobs and is not efficient. Once you get your 6L (from emperor of purity or other cards, for example), reaving around becomes extremely fast. With gratuitous violence BF is still viable at clearing mobs.

Iron reflexes can be used when your gear is armor/ev hybrid, but you can save these two points if you only wear armor gear. This build is mostly a block build, leech is part of the recovery but not a big part. I haven't tested with going leech based, you can test it out. IMO the flask, regen, leech and pantheon complex recovers life just as fast.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 27, 2017, 10:22:31 AM
"
zz3613 wrote:

With this build (63 built-in block in battle) you can use the anvil to further boost your block (8 block for normal anvil, 12 block for vaaled). This requires to push the stats on rings and other gears. Furthermore, abyss jewels can give 2 block chance after hit, so it's not hard to push block to 70+.

Given blade flurry's nearly 340% base damage, damage shouldn't be an issue, you do nearly 3 times the damage of reave. However, without 6L, the build relies on BF to clear mobs and is not efficient. Once you get your 6L (from emperor of purity or other cards, for example), reaving around becomes extremely fast. With gratuitous violence BF is still viable at clearing mobs.

Iron reflexes can be used when your gear is armor/ev hybrid, but you can save these two points if you only wear armor gear. This build is mostly a block build, leech is part of the recovery but not a big part. I haven't tested with going leech based, you can test it out. IMO the flask, regen, leech and pantheon complex recovers life just as fast.

Sounds interesting, Thank You :) so now i have more things to think again :D

Ah i see there is already some leech on tree. Maybe i should try invest those points some where else.

Also that guy what i found on HC, using Outmatch and Outlast instead Blood in the Eyes. For me it looks pretty similarly. Is there any large different between?
"
Aloone wrote:
"
zz3613 wrote:

Sounds interesting, Thank You :) so now i have more things to think again :D

Ah i see there is already some leech on tree. Maybe i should try invest those points some where else.

Also that guy what i found on HC, using Outmatch and Outlast instead Blood in the Eyes. For me it looks pretty similarly. Is there any large different between?

Outclass and Outmatch generates frenzy charge after kill, and gives 10% more damage at max frenzy charge. With it you can stay at 10% more damage while clearing mobs. This build generates frenzy charge by blood rage. Blood in the eyes has better synergy with Crimson Dance, instead of "10 more" it gives "30 increased" for both mobs and bosses. Blood in the eyes also gives 6% damage reduction.

So in summary, outclass and outmatch provides more damage for mobs, blood in the eyes gives mediocre damage for everything as well as some defense from bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info