Deleted

"
Shinasi wrote:
Finally i was able to kill the shaper today. Thanks for this build.

RIP Shaper. IMO this build completely destroy every other boss. Shaper is the hardest for me. The tier 13 Elder couldn't even move my HP bar.
Hi

I am quite new to POE and started directly in HC SSF in harbinger. Never reached maps or did Kitava act 10..

Anyhoo wanted to check with you how reflect affects this build. Anything i should think about?

Also would you recommend leveling with Sunder or Reave (havent tried reave yet).

Thx in advance.

"
Snookerrules wrote:
Hi

I am quite new to POE and started directly in HC SSF in harbinger. Never reached maps or did Kitava act 10..

Anyhoo wanted to check with you how reflect affects this build. Anything i should think about?

Also would you recommend leveling with Sunder or Reave (havent tried reave yet).

Thx in advance.

The new reflection in 3.1 pretty much has no effect on this build. Since it's a brutality build elemental reflection has no effect. Physical reflection map mod must be avoided. Even though most of the time you can block the reflected damage, a few unlucky block fail will have you killed.

Go with sunder, reave is helpful after you get a 6L and pushing at very high level(90 to 100). Sunder' damage is much better at the beginning.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 21, 2017, 6:08:02 PM
Thx for the fast reply zz :)
First time I tried HC and I made it through the story, thanks to this build.

To push damage a little bit, what do you think about Bloodletting, or any better option?

Would be cool to add following to the guide:
Which lab enchanment do you recommend?

Helmet I guess BF damage or AE?
Boots increased attack speed?
Gloves?

And what about Lion'S Roar, adds + Phys Damage as well as Armor?
Last edited by Prong007 on Dec 22, 2017, 5:36:49 AM
Hi

I played Blade Flurry as starter 4 leagues in a row and i start to think how to improve this to do Uber and Shaper... but i found your version

For now i kill only Uber but when i have a chance i go to Shaper.

Git gut boild 11/9

PS I use Vulnerability and my toolitp in town with Aoe is 4641
Working on this character right now.

I was curious how it does farming Uber Lab for currency. Obviously there are probably better builds but given that this build can do just about anything, how would it fare?
"
Prong007 wrote:
First time I tried HC and I made it through the story, thanks to this build.

To push damage a little bit, what do you think about Bloodletting, or any better option?

Would be cool to add following to the guide:
Which lab enchanment do you recommend?

Helmet I guess BF damage or AE?
Boots increased attack speed?
Gloves?

And what about Lion'S Roar, adds + Phys Damage as well as Armor?

When creating this build, I computed every single plausible neighbor on the skill tree, simulated with pob, and TRIED myself on the Shaper with regret orbs.

The version of the build I present is pretty optimized, but yes, you definitely can go more offensive a bit. The 3 points for Bloodletting is about 16~18% increased damage per passive. It's on par with most damage passives, but not much better.

It depends on you, exile. Since I have enough damage to take down any boss I'd rather be safe and level fast, however, you may need that bit damage for something, then do it.

Personally I'd recommend go full speed on all jewels, that helps a lot on damage.

Edit: Will work on lab enchantment. This is a bit hard since I cannot test on whatever enchantment I want in game.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 22, 2017, 2:45:16 PM
"
TwardykorPL wrote:
Hi

I played Blade Flurry as starter 4 leagues in a row and i start to think how to improve this to do Uber and Shaper... but i found your version

For now i kill only Uber but when i have a chance i go to Shaper.

Git gut boild 11/9

PS I use Vulnerability and my toolitp in town with Aoe is 4641

Saw your deadly encounter in league challenge. Congratulations! If you still intend to level up to higher level, I absolutely recommend speed farming tier 11~14 with reave. Exp gain is about 20mph for me at 95.
"
Tehdood wrote:
Working on this character right now.

I was curious how it does farming Uber Lab for currency. Obviously there are probably better builds but given that this build can do just about anything, how would it fare?

I once got an emperor jewel in hardcore with this build, took me about 5 minutes. In softcore there's no way you can compete those pro-lab builds for the jewel, but it works pretty good running lab in general. Gladiator's mobility is pretty good for traps, and soloing boss is nothing for a glad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info