Deleted

"
How important is the armor on your gear for end game survival? Just dropped the unique gloves with the 2 abyssal sockets which could be used for an additional attack speed and free maim on top of say life and blocking.

10k vs. 0 armor is significant. 10k vs. 9k I guess it's fine.
Can you add leveling trees ?))
"
GOSARN wrote:
Can you add leveling trees ?))

To be honest I usually don't have a fixed leveling tree. I just add what I feel needed. In general, after getting RT, I like to add life nodes and the lower half of sword nodes.
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Hi there,

Loving the build so far feels like a god running any mod on any map and not giving a dam about mobs.

However, i cleared everything up to t16 with insane mods so i though i could take shaper.
Sadly i failed to kill shaper in the last phase died too much to vortex or balls damage is just not there.

My gear

Do you think steel ring and like a 400 dps sword would be enough ?

400 pDPS weapon is too much and totally unnecessary.(As you can see my weapon is far from 400 pDPS)

Just saw your jewel, get attack speed on every jewel :P

Once last edit I guess: you can use damage on full life instead of bleed for shaper fight.

Shaper is more of a technique issue. When I did shaper my weapon is 1.8/360 as you can see in my profile but I didn't have steel rings. So my damage is a little better than yours when I did Shaper (but again, I played a lot of HC and have a lot of experience of doing shaper with low damage). Shaper is the hardest boss for this build. I'd say yes, steel rings will definitely help on damage(just throw some cheap essence of contempt on it). Shaper's golden balls*3 are deadly, you should always keep in melee range with him. I never worry too much about the vortex as you can drag a lot of them to the outer part of the arena.

Yea i mainly died because the arena was overrun with vortices , i think steel rings would and damage on full life will help alot but is there anything in the tree that can be changed to give some damage currently at 7.6k and i feel it is a bit over kill for SC ?
"
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Hi there,

Loving the build so far feels like a god running any mod on any map and not giving a dam about mobs.

However, i cleared everything up to t16 with insane mods so i though i could take shaper.
Sadly i failed to kill shaper in the last phase died too much to vortex or balls damage is just not there.

My gear

Do you think steel ring and like a 400 dps sword would be enough ?

400 pDPS weapon is too much and totally unnecessary.(As you can see my weapon is far from 400 pDPS)

Just saw your jewel, get attack speed on every jewel :P

Once last edit I guess: you can use damage on full life instead of bleed for shaper fight.

Shaper is more of a technique issue. When I did shaper my weapon is 1.8/360 as you can see in my profile but I didn't have steel rings. So my damage is a little better than yours when I did Shaper (but again, I played a lot of HC and have a lot of experience of doing shaper with low damage). Shaper is the hardest boss for this build. I'd say yes, steel rings will definitely help on damage(just throw some cheap essence of contempt on it). Shaper's golden balls*3 are deadly, you should always keep in melee range with him. I never worry too much about the vortex as you can drag a lot of them to the outer part of the arena.

Yea i mainly died because the arena was overrun with vortices , i think steel rings would and damage on full life will help alot but is there anything in the tree that can be changed to give some damage currently at 7.6k and i feel it is a bit over kill for SC ?

I just added the video for elder guardian/minotaur/shaper! Do check it out. My video recorder (OBS) somehow fucked it up from 4min to 6min for Shaper. Thankfully the shaper fight is preserved, the only lost part is the shitty map between shaper's 1st and 2nd phase.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 20, 2017, 2:19:17 PM
Hey nice guide :) Im back from a 2 months break, did all the content last league and hoping to do it again with this build! Just a quick question: would you recommend using flasks like taste of hate, atziri's promise for some increased dps? Thanks!
"
ariwat wrote:
Hey nice guide :) Im back from a 2 months break, did all the content last league and hoping to do it again with this build! Just a quick question: would you recommend using flasks like taste of hate, atziri's promise for some increased dps? Thanks!

I think it's doable, but I can't think of some support to replace brutality. Ruthless can no longer support BF, My current top candidate would be damage on full life, but for many bosses it's very difficult to stay full life (guardians, specifically). Added fire would work as well, but itself gives too much less damage than brutality, not sure if it's worth it. Added fire is at most 1.25x multiplier, compared to brutality's 1.56x, so you have to make up that gap with flasks first.

Well this character it's pretty much the best "Starter" experience i got in a long time,that's my curent gear.

I made a couple of changes , took Bloodletting and dropped Warlord's mark for Vulnerability.

I'm sustaining my mana with a leech jewel , i was running pretty rippy red maps yesterday with no problems , double curse on top of extra damage mods ,etc.

My next upgrade is probably a better one hand , but all of them are super expensive, so i'll wait till the prices drop.

Thanks for the great build btw.
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Well this character it's pretty much the best "Starter" experience i got in a long time,that's my curent gear.

I made a couple of changes , took Bloodletting and dropped Warlord's mark for Vulnerability.

I'm sustaining my mana with a leech jewel , i was running pretty rippy red maps yesterday with no problems , double curse on top of extra damage mods ,etc.

My next upgrade is probably a better one hand , but all of them are super expensive, so i'll wait till the prices drop.

Thanks for the great build btw.

Thanks for the feedback! It feels great to not die, even in soft core :P
Finally i was able to kill the shaper today. Thanks for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info