Deleted

"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Any tips for Uber Atziri skill wise? Do you keep the same skills you have in your profile? Curses and whatnot?

Thanks!

First I do not recommend running Uber Atziri in HC with this build, it's doable but the risk is too big.

For softcore, this build should kill Uber Atziri easily, there are a few technical things:

You don't need to change gems for Uber Atziri with this build.

1. Do NOT try to tank the mobs without the surrender. Hide behind doors and kill the mobs slowly. Without the surrender life recovery won't balance damage taken. If you have maxed block and the Surrender, just faceroll over the mobs.

2. For the first boss, dodge the one shot ground slam. This should be fairly easy because they are in slow motion. The laser hits about 4k HP, I'd say dodge them as well since they are super slow but hit hard. Passing the first boss deathless should be very easy for this build because nearly no attack other than the slow motion slam can shot you down. You can just run in circles around the arena and kill mobs for your supply.

3. For the second boss, make sure your sulphur flask has bleeding remove. Hit&run in circles around the arena. Attack the ranged boss whenever possible first. This usually takes some rounds of BF 6-stage. For this build it would take more than 2s for the arrow rain to kill you, so unless you stand still you shouldn't die before the ranged boss is killed. Mobs show up after a boss is dead, so you have infinite supply now. KEEP MOVING, NEVER STOP. Fighting the trio is all about movement!

Avoid the black fogs, running back and forth, hit the dual striker whenever possible. Remove bleeding if hit by the cycloner, kill mobs if you need more flasks. Again, nothing can kill you in this step. The cycloner does pretty much no direct damage as long as you remove bleeding, and the dual striker can hit about 4k HP per hit but it would take him more than 2 hits to have you killed.

After the dual striker is killed, use your sulphur flask to get bleeding immunity, and facetank the cycloner. For experienced players the first two bosses should be done deathless, and go to Atziri with 6 lives.

4. For Atziri, my advice is to dodge everything. Her storm call/empower storm call won't one shot this build, but they hit pretty hard. They are super slow so it should be easy (because this build has some of the best mobility!). Atziri's physical spear does no damage to this build, so just ignore it. So the only threat is her fireblast/empowered fireblast. From my own experience her fireblast does about 8k damage to this build, and empowered fireblast is always one-shot. Be patient, Atziri can be done nicely and slowly, as long as you move fast. Hit - dodge fireblast - hit -dodge fireblast during her split phase. Everything else should be straightforward.

Honestly I think shaper is harder than Uber Atziri for this build with 6 lives. It's easy to get destroyed by shaper's vortex balls without enough damage or ball management skills, but it's pretty hard to make the same mistake by failing to dodge fireblasts 6 straight times.
Hi there,

Loving the build so far feels like a god running any mod on any map and not giving a dam about mobs.

However, i cleared everything up to t16 with insane mods so i though i could take shaper.
Sadly i failed to kill shaper in the last phase died too much to vortex or balls damage is just not there.

My gear

Do you think steel ring and like a 400 dps sword would be enough ?
Hi,

I never kill shaper or stuff like this and i don't create this build.

But i think about the crafted stats on belt, and your stats on abyssal jewel. I'm not sure, but i think it don't work with brutality. Maybe you can up your damage with a jewel with phys damage (flat or maybe %, i don't know what's better) :)

Gl & HF
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Any tips for Uber Atziri skill wise? Do you keep the same skills you have in your profile? Curses and whatnot?

Thanks!

First I do not recommend running Uber Atziri in HC with this build, it's doable but the risk is too big.

For softcore, this build should kill Uber Atziri easily, there are a few technical things:

You don't need to change gems for Uber Atziri with this build.

1. Do NOT try to tank the mobs without the surrender. Hide behind doors and kill the mobs slowly. Without the surrender life recovery won't balance damage taken. If you have maxed block and the Surrender, just faceroll over the mobs.

2. For the first boss, dodge the one shot ground slam. This should be fairly easy because they are in slow motion. The laser hits about 4k HP, I'd say dodge them as well since they are super slow but hit hard. Passing the first boss deathless should be very easy for this build because nearly no attack other than the slow motion slam can shot you down. You can just run in circles around the arena and kill mobs for your supply.

3. For the second boss, make sure your sulphur flask has bleeding remove. Hit&run in circles around the arena. Attack the ranged boss whenever possible first. This usually takes some rounds of BF 6-stage. For this build it would take more than 2s for the arrow rain to kill you, so unless you stand still you shouldn't die before the ranged boss is killed. Mobs show up after a boss is dead, so you have infinite supply now. KEEP MOVING, NEVER STOP. Fighting the trio is all about movement!

Avoid the black fogs, running back and forth, hit the dual striker whenever possible. Remove bleeding if hit by the cycloner, kill mobs if you need more flasks. Again, nothing can kill you in this step. The cycloner does pretty much no direct damage as long as you remove bleeding, and the dual striker can hit about 4k HP per hit but it would take him more than 2 hits to have you killed.

After the dual striker is killed, use your sulphur flask to get bleeding immunity, and facetank the cycloner. For experienced players the first two bosses should be done deathless, and go to Atziri with 6 lives.

4. For Atziri, my advice is to dodge everything. Her storm call/empower storm call won't one shot this build, but they hit pretty hard. They are super slow so it should be easy (because this build has some of the best mobility!). Atziri's physical spear does no damage to this build, so just ignore it. So the only threat is her fireblast/empowered fireblast. From my own experience her fireblast does about 8k damage to this build, and empowered fireblast is always one-shot. Be patient, Atziri can be done nicely and slowly, as long as you move fast. Hit - dodge fireblast - hit -dodge fireblast during her split phase. Everything else should be straightforward.

Honestly I think shaper is harder than Uber Atziri for this build with 6 lives. It's easy to get destroyed by shaper's vortex balls without enough damage or ball management skills, but it's pretty hard to make the same mistake by failing to dodge fireblasts 6 straight times.

Wow man, thanks for the detailed guide! I ran Uber Atziri on my Slayer in 3.0 without issues, just wanted to see if it was doable with this build as well.

Thanks again!!
Build is pleasantly defensive though. What passives would you swap around for more offence?
"
Hi there,

Loving the build so far feels like a god running any mod on any map and not giving a dam about mobs.

However, i cleared everything up to t16 with insane mods so i though i could take shaper.
Sadly i failed to kill shaper in the last phase died too much to vortex or balls damage is just not there.

My gear

Do you think steel ring and like a 400 dps sword would be enough ?

400 pDPS weapon is too much and totally unnecessary.(As you can see my weapon is far from 400 pDPS)

Just saw your jewel, get attack speed on every jewel :P

Once last edit I guess: you can use damage on full life instead of bleed for shaper fight.

Shaper is more of a technique issue. When I did shaper my weapon is 1.8/360 as you can see in my profile but I didn't have steel rings. So my damage is a little better than yours when I did Shaper (but again, I played a lot of HC and have a lot of experience of doing shaper with low damage). Shaper is the hardest boss for this build. I'd say yes, steel rings will definitely help on damage(just throw some cheap essence of contempt on it). Shaper's golden balls*3 are deadly, you should always keep in melee range with him. I never worry too much about the vortex as you can drag a lot of them to the outer part of the arena.
Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 19, 2017, 8:15:12 PM
"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Build is pleasantly defensive though. What passives would you swap around for more offence?

Maybe the bloodletting semicircle and the sword/axe passives on the left. You can trade 1000life for those passive.
Just wanted to let you know that i have been playing this build in hardcore and am loving it.

At the moment i am lvl 86 and have not had any close calls through what i have played

Currently have 6539 health and 2687.5 avg damage on blade flurry tooltip without frenzy charges. Going to be getting a 6 link through the emperor of purity soon.
My Gear:

"
Yatunic wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that i have been playing this build in hardcore and am loving it.

At the moment i am lvl 86 and have not had any close calls through what i have played

Currently have 6539 health and 2687.5 avg damage on blade flurry tooltip without frenzy charges. Going to be getting a 6 link through the emperor of purity soon.
My Gear:

:P Good Job Sir! Running this build in hardcore is pretty fun. The guy in my Shaper HC video did this build for his first ever HC play and made his way to 97. You may or may not wanna remove the 4 points of "Blade of Cunning" for "Tireless" or "Combat Stamina". Regen scales very well with this build and the pantheon.
How important is the armor on your gear for end game survival? Just dropped the unique gloves with the 2 abyssal sockets which could be used for an additional attack speed and free maim on top of say life and blocking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info