[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

guys i had the same problem with uber izaro oneshotting me etc,but i bought a brass dome and well rolled flasks and it made all the difference,you have to have 100% uptime on them on izaro fight and keep fortify up and then he cant oneshot you.also in maps understand that you should be playing as a ranger character,it kills mobs faster with the way sunder moves in a more concentrated area from outside the mob group and not casting it all around the character when you are casting sunder from the middle of the group.the build really does shine when you invest some currency into it :)
Last edited by harghh on Dec 23, 2017, 3:15:08 AM
You guide says you have 20+ attacks per second, where do you get that many? All i get is 8 attacks per second
thxs for the help!

Do you think we could facetank guardians with endgame gear or is it range-style only?
Hey trying out the build seems nice, was wondering what level are your gems at, all to level 20? I know CWDT usually you dont level that to 20.Also what jewels are best?
Last edited by Robindesbois on Dec 23, 2017, 11:21:26 AM
"
der-graf wrote:
Spoiler
So I am a bit confused what to get for a offhand in general?

Spoiler
Stack physical damage gained as ele (and other bonus stats, like WED, res, etc..)
I got this claw for around 15c at the start of the league, you should be able to get better ones.
"
harghh wrote:
Spoiler
guys i had the same problem with uber izaro oneshotting me etc,but i bought a brass dome and well rolled flasks and it made all the difference,you have to have 100% uptime on them on izaro fight and keep fortify up and then he cant oneshot you.also in maps understand that you should be playing as a ranger character,it kills mobs faster with the way sunder moves in a more concentrated area from outside the mob group and not casting it all around the character when you are casting sunder from the middle of the group.the build really does shine when you invest some currency into it :)
Yes! You summed up this build perfectly. The most DPS you can do is from the side of the pack. Brass dome will tank all hits and crits. With flasks up, even shaper can not stand a chance. With being slayer, we also have 100% uptime on HP sustain, so if you run out of flasks, then the insanity gloves come into play and you stop facetanking to dance around the boss smacking him from different angles.
"
Vaania wrote:
You guide says you have 20+ attacks per second, where do you get that many? All i get is 8 attacks per second
Check my PoB. With enough attack speed stacking, you should even get more than 22+ APS.
"
moooff wrote:
Spoiler
thxs for the help!

Do you think we could facetank guardians with endgame gear or is it range-style only?
With all flasks up and enough DPS? Possibly. I haven't tested it. I know that uberizaro and argus is face-tankable, but I haven't started farming the guardians just yet (doing shaped vaults ATM).
"
Robindesbois wrote:
Spoiler
Hey trying out the build seems nice, was wondering what level are your gems at, all to level 20? I know CWDT usually you dont level that to 20.Also what jewels are best?
I like to put at least 24% ele res and 6% attack speed on each jewel, so I can focus on HP and DPS on my gear. You can check http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss for my gems.
So quick question, last league i used a berserker sunder, had a LOT of fun, this time, im following your build, slayer looks really fun.

This is the gear i used for my berserker

Would the Daressos 6L be fine untill i can make my Brass Dome 6L? Also, would those gems be fine?

The 2 hander was for leveling gems in weaponswap
Last edited by xBeWarned on Dec 23, 2017, 10:41:34 PM
I'm playing on AHC and currently running HoA, warlord's and arctic armour. Would poacher's mark be better to use than warlord's?

Also,I'm using a 290 pdps rare axe instead of a soul taker. I've opted to take vitality void and juggernaut for life/life leech. I have 6k hp with a belly at the moment. Is it worth dropping vitality void and juggernaut and getting charisma and a soul taker or am i better off saving up enough to switch my belly out for a 5l brass dome and getting the soul taker later?
Tips to do now on my character?
Running shaped vaults and getting 1 hit by the boss probably every second map.
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
Hey, im playing this build right now, but i really dont get some ideas behind the skillgems and tree.

1. When we use Soul Taker, why do we take the Charisma node? We can cast Leap Slap and Totem anyway, and for Blood Rage we could use CWDT? We could cast Golem at the beginning of a map / lab, since it ever dies?

2. Why do we use Damage on FullLife when we are running Bloodrage, but no Immortal Call? Are we ever at Full Life?

3. Why do we use a mana/life gain aura when we use soultaker?

Greets
Last edited by FknZipZap on Dec 24, 2017, 6:09:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info