[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Anyone reason why we don't run phys dmg doryani's? Granted there's no extra +life compared to Deceiver but the res and phy% is better and the reduced crit damage is kind of redundant with Brass Dome
"
Erdnusskern wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
taiiWanNo1 wrote:
Did you look at the new unique?
Nebuloch Nightmare Mace. how is it compared to Princess.

Can we handle the degen?

Or a new rare weapon with 2 extra damage is just overwhelming.

It's too slow.
The princess and the claws have about 1.8 aps instead of just 1.4
APS on offhand doesn't matter. We should have around 2k+ life leeched per second, so we should be able to handle the degen from both blood rage and that unique weapon. Sounds like BiS for now if you're going endurance charges with warlord's mark/doedre's for endurance sustain.
"
kan3 wrote:
Spoiler
Starting to feel this build is bad, cannot even facetank Argus, try to carry uber lab with 2 people or more and you're gonna die, in high tier maps you're gonna die. Tried T5 white elder, I died. Thinking about rerolling into something else. Build was fun, but not end-game viable.
Brass dome + lion's roar makes argus a walk in the park. Get more DPS. Elder is like shaper, it's a skill-based DPS check. Get more DPS.
"
Heralin wrote:
Argus is still one hitting me... any advices?
Get more life, basalt flask + lion's roar + brass dome.
"
kan3 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Xcise, please kindly some advice on what to upgrade next,

also got

Looking good.

1) Get better jewels
2) get 15% AS sunder helm
3) Divine soul taker a few times for more DPS or buy a high rolled soul taker from poe.trade
4) More life and phys dmg on rings
5) Use a high life + high phys amulet instead of carnage heart for more DPS
6) Lion's roar instead of stibnite flask
7) Insanity essence on gloves
8) Optimize your passive tree, I don't know what's going on there. Did you respec from another build?
"
moooff wrote:
Is the lifeleech implicit on claws global or local ? Or are you using offhand claw to get leap slam only use main hand ?
Lifeleech% implicit on claws is local and doesn't work. Life gained on hit is global and works for sunder. attack speed on offhand doesn't matter, both sunder and leap slam uses main hand only.
"
spacor wrote:
have found a post in a forum that say all life leech in % or per hit are global. should be works on sunder
Incorrect for lifeleech%, but lgoh works. We get enough lifeleech% from ascendency anyway (0.4%), and atziri flask.
"
W4rn0XxX wrote:
Spoiler
I'm kinda lost, and can't find an answer by testing it (it just confuse me more :D ) or on the forums.

What are the modifiers needed in a offhand weapon to increase the sunder dps?

Attack speed? Added cold/fire/lightning damage?

Is an axe better in offhand because of the nodes we took in the skill tree, or the type of weapon doesn't change anything?

BTW, amazing build!

Thanks you by advance ;)

What you want on your offhand:

1) Phys gained as ele (cold/lightning/fire/random ele)
2) Weapon elemental damage with attacks.
3) Life gained on hit (claws)
4) Res
5) Int

6) Not sure if it is local/global
But there are a tonne more mods that you can use:
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper#Claws
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Elder#Claws

We do not need attack speed or phys damage on offhand, sunder/leap slam only uses main hand.
"
W4rn0XxX wrote:
Spoiler
Could you tell me why I have less sunder dps with this weapon in offhand :

than with this one :
?

53 350 dps with the claw, 63 890 dps with the axe :/
Download a program called path of building and you'll see the true DPS. Do not trust the tooltip DPS.
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Spoiler
Does the attack speed per second matter on the offhand claw?
Should we be aiming for 1.8 or does it not make a difference?
Thanks.
Attack speed on the offhand does not make a difference.
"
LTHobo wrote:
Spoiler
Anyone reason why we don't run phys dmg doryani's? Granted there's no extra +life compared to Deceiver but the res and phy% is better and the reduced crit damage is kind of redundant with Brass Dome
Deceiver gives more DPS. intimidation gives 10% MORE damage for us, while doryani only gives INCREASED. MORE is always better than INCREASED.
Thxs for the advice regarding "Gain X Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element"

This enabled me to snipe this
PoB tells me Sin's rebirth is more of a dps gain than Taste of Hate, so wondering why most opt for ToH, thanks for your time.
"
kan3 wrote:
Starting to feel this build is bad, cannot even facetank Argus, try to carry uber lab with 2 people or more and you're gonna die, in high tier maps you're gonna die. Tried T5 white elder, I died. Thinking about rerolling into something else. Build was fun, but not end-game viable.

I running t15-16, killed all elders in white/yellow/red maps. Farming ulab. Killed chimera.
You can only die fast from caustic clouds or -res mods on maps. using brass dome and some leech eq. You can check my profile ini pob.
Last edited by heyu on Dec 22, 2017, 2:34:51 AM
i have 2 offhands:
first 23% extra cold dmg + 19% extra lightning dmg
second 35% extra cold dmg + 19% extra fire dmg

the second one is only like 1% more tool tip dps, whats wrong with poe?
"
heyu wrote:
"
kan3 wrote:

I running t15-16, killed all elders in white/yellow/red maps. Farming ulab. Killed chimera.
You can only die fast from caustic clouds or -res mods on maps. using brass dome and some leech eq. You can check my profile ini pob.

I see you enchanted your offhand with attack speed, does it work on offhand?
Would you use a rare 390 pdps axe over soul taker (and skip arctic armour?)

"
Infernonyc wrote:
PoB tells me Sin's rebirth is more of a dps gain than Taste of Hate, so wondering why most opt for ToH, thanks for your time.
Taste of hate gives both defense and offense. With flasks/fortify up, you should be able to tank shaper slam with brass dome and 5K HP.
"
moooff wrote:
Would you use a rare 390 pdps axe over soul taker (and skip arctic armour?)
Might have some mana issues.
"
Vaania wrote:
Spoiler
i have 2 offhands:
first 23% extra cold dmg + 19% extra lightning dmg
second 35% extra cold dmg + 19% extra fire dmg

the second one is only like 1% more tool tip dps, whats wrong with poe?
Don't trust tooltip DPS.
So I am a bit confused what to get for a offhand in general?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info