3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

From what i said above, with conc effect im around 270k dps with 7k es seems way short :( i know im missing about 150 str from items i could get (expensive) but that only shows about 30k more dps on pob.
Why take Whispers of Doom? I only see Witchfire brew?
livejamie
Is there any specific reason which I have overlooked for using doon cuebiyari? because at 524 str it is worse than even the worst rolled doryanis catalyst. even with shapers touch str->Es scaling.

you need to hit 800 str or more for doon to be superior, which is usually only profitable for life RF, not LL RF.

Sure, Doon is cheaper (if you have a low str roll that is, but then again, only really at the beginning of a league) than catalyst, but LL RF is not exactly budget (compared to life) to begin with, so a high rolled catalyst is superior.
hey there!

want to try out your build but I'm kinda stuck. I'm 70 atm and had to changes passives just to keep RF up. but still can't.

can someone give me suggestions? I just have around 10 chaos budget left :D
how is thsi build with the abyss league 5% rise of the phoenix?
"
livejamie wrote:
Why take Whispers of Doom? I only see Witchfire brew?

For Flammability

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Is there any specific reason which I have overlooked for using doon cuebiyari? because at 524 str it is worse than even the worst rolled doryanis catalyst. even with shapers touch str->Es scaling.

you need to hit 800 str or more for doon to be superior, which is usually only profitable for life RF, not LL RF.

Sure, Doon is cheaper (if you have a low str roll that is, but then again, only really at the beginning of a league) than catalyst, but LL RF is not exactly budget (compared to life) to begin with, so a high rolled catalyst is superior.

In POB I get roughly 21k Shaper DPS (between RF and SR) swapping to a perfectly rolled Doryanis at the cost of about 500 ES. I'm not sure which is better but just putting that info out there.
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

Doon is better with 524 str than max rolled doryanis since STR scales ES so much. More ES -> More damage. It gives over 500es and damage it gives is superior than Doryani's. Check PoB yourself. Max rolled Doon Cuebiari also cost 1 chaos, max rolled Catalyst ex at least.
"
born2bemonday wrote:
Hi would anyone be able to suggest me some upgrades? sitting around 210k dps and 7.1k es what should i be focusing on next please (More str for more dmg/life?) ty.! https://pastebin.com/mTgy33Dv FOr my POC

First..

1) Your boots are sh*t tier, switch them asap! Read guide how to craft
2) Rings are sh*t tier, No str or high +to ES roll
3) Belts is sh*t tier, No str
4) Use divinite orb on your chest, you have almost minimum rolled shavronne with 103. (Range is 100-150)
5) also 100 ES helmet is kinda trash. Get elder one (20burning gem) or roll better one
6) NONE of your items have STR roll on it.. read the guide. Rolling items with T1 str and t1Es isn't expensive.

Hope this help.. :p

Cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Jan 29, 2018, 6:47:31 PM
Hi, I was wondering if this could be done as Trickster and what would you change on the tree or maybe gear for that
Hey KimiiG,

Is uber atziri possible in 3.1? I've been farming guardians and shaper no problem but I've had no luck with atziri. (abyss league)

character is only guardian on my account if you want to take a look at my gear if that's the problem (I don't think it is)
Last edited by burz96 on Jan 31, 2018, 3:19:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info