3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

Hi,

i like this build really. I play POE since Beta but never before i have so easy gameplay as with this build.
I have one question, i can´t find the second curse in progress, i see only flammability, where is the second curse?
Another thing is the dps, SR is nearly scale with your´s but RF is around 200K, perhaps you can have a look on my char Mythor_III if you see great difference, i think my char is nearly "copied" from your char. I am happy when you find any suggestions?
Good job, very nice guide!
A quick question for any pro with this build.

Elemental Overload talent increases my dot dmg a lot in PoB, but my crit chance with shield charge is only about 6%. Does it worth 2 talent points to take it? Or is there another calculation I'm not aware of?

im a bit confuse it seems like u have atleast 2 diff version skill tree...which one to follow for new build? or whats the difference between 2?
Last edited by deadbody2 on Feb 5, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
burz96 wrote:
Hey KimiiG,

Is uber atziri possible in 3.1? I've been farming guardians and shaper no problem but I've had no luck with atziri. (abyss league)

character is only guardian on my account if you want to take a look at my gear if that's the problem (I don't think it is)

Yes it's possible and very doable. Uber needs tactics to play, trio hit's hard w/o right flask management. Your gear is good enough, there shouldn't be any problem. Have you tried Uber already, if so, how it went?, or where did u die?

Last league when I farmed Uber I killed packs with SR only, didn't run into packs. They can one shot you if you'r unlucky.

We need an uber atziri video here :-p
I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
A quick question for any pro with this build.

Elemental Overload talent increases my dot dmg a lot in PoB, but my crit chance with shield charge is only about 6%. Does it worth 2 talent points to take it? Or is there another calculation I'm not aware of?

Elemental Overload is must. with 20/20 inc crit gem your SC should be near 15%. You can also use Orb of Storm setup. I kinda favour more inc.crit gem setup since you don't have to spam so many buttons :)
"
deadbody2 wrote:
im a bit confuse it seems like u have atleast 2 diff version skill tree...which one to follow for new build? or whats the difference between 2?
'

What do you mean 2 diff version? Look at the "levelling " section. there is all talent tree progress from 68 to 90+
"
Xalou wrote:
Hi,

i like this build really. I play POE since Beta but never before i have so easy gameplay as with this build.
I have one question, i can´t find the second curse in progress, i see only flammability, where is the second curse?
Another thing is the dps, SR is nearly scale with your´s but RF is around 200K, perhaps you can have a look on my char Mythor_III if you see great difference, i think my char is nearly "copied" from your char. I am happy when you find any suggestions?
Good job, very nice guide!

Hi mate!

Second curse is witch brew flask. You have conc. effect instead inc aoe? Your gear is good, shouldn't be any problem. I would actually suggest buying another shield, high ES with -20% reduced dot damage taken since your playing standard. RF damage scales from Max ES much better than from anything else.
"
Elemental Overload is must. with 20/20 inc crit gem your SC should be near 15%. You can also use Orb of Storm setup. I kinda favour more inc.crit gem setup since you don't have to spam so many buttons :)

Thanks for your answer! I killed Elder today in yellow tier map and this is my first ever POE character 70+. Great build, I'll probably play with this build in next league too :).

Hi KimiiG,

thanks for your answer, now i know the second curse. I will try to find another shield as you suggested.
For me also the best POE char that i played all the years since beta.
Really great Job mate! Thanks a lot for this build!
Hi,

I am know playing your build and it was AWESOME, your guide helped so much and I really appreciate it.

My character is in standard and already has 10500 es at lvl 77. These are the rings that I am currently using moonstone and sharonne’s revelation for es and regen. I initially chose them for sustaining RF, and since now I got sufficient regen, I am thinking if it would be better for me to get double opal or opal with sharonne’s revelation that provides 300 regen per sec?

PS:
Sharonne’s revelation does come with drawbacks, it limits my mana and I constantly need mana flask in a boss battle. Thus taking one of my flask slots.

Thanks a lot for your build
Last edited by hk3807 on Feb 11, 2018, 12:19:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info