3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
KimiiG wrote:
"
ygrenys wrote:
So I've started using this build and so far it's been working pretty good apart from the fact that I either don't seem to have enough life regen or I'm not quite sure what is going on. I can sustain it just fine with flasks, but I feel like there is something that I'm missing, maybe I'm not building it correctly with my passives or something along these lines - would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Maybe swap to a RoTF for now? Would this benefit me at all? Maybe get a new helmet too while I'm at it?

Seems like you'r following only my talent tree and not my item's selection. You have 0 strengt rolls on your gear, underleveled PoF!, Gull raven mask(?) just why?, wrong gloves. 6-linked shavronne's are not necessery, i would totally sale it and upgrade other gears. You can kill Shaper with just RF -damage. 5l- Shavronne's are just fine.

Follow my gearing guide. Shaper's touch gloves are mandatory! If you can't sustain degen, look at my guide, there's section about it and how you can fix it.

So after having looked a bit deeper at your guide and following your advice and gearing (apart from getting more STR), I've gotten the above pieces and it does feel so much better! When I'm moving, I don't degen at all which is fine and when I am stationary, it barely even degens at all.. like 8-9 degen and it goes back to full again.
"
ygrenys wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
ygrenys wrote:
So I've started using this build and so far it's been working pretty good apart from the fact that I either don't seem to have enough life regen or I'm not quite sure what is going on. I can sustain it just fine with flasks, but I feel like there is something that I'm missing, maybe I'm not building it correctly with my passives or something along these lines - would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Maybe swap to a RoTF for now? Would this benefit me at all? Maybe get a new helmet too while I'm at it?

Seems like you'r following only my talent tree and not my item's selection. You have 0 strengt rolls on your gear, underleveled PoF!, Gull raven mask(?) just why?, wrong gloves. 6-linked shavronne's are not necessery, i would totally sale it and upgrade other gears. You can kill Shaper with just RF -damage. 5l- Shavronne's are just fine.

Follow my gearing guide. Shaper's touch gloves are mandatory! If you can't sustain degen, look at my guide, there's section about it and how you can fix it.

So after having looked a bit deeper at your guide and following your advice and gearing (apart from getting more STR), I've gotten the above pieces and it does feel so much better! When I'm moving, I don't degen at all which is fine and when I am stationary, it barely even degens at all.. like 8-9 degen and it goes back to full again.

Glad to hear. Your PoF is still underleveled. buy lvl 20 PoF with 2 chaos and you get like 2% max fire resistance more. Also, check my Talent tree - guide for optimal pathing. You should have already more than +500es/sec regen, depending on your max ES value.

Also stacking STR is whole point on this build. Just stack it.. 30 str is about 200es + inc damge and es regen.

Cheers.
Last edited by KimiiG on Jan 11, 2018, 2:54:08 PM
Hello mate i am really wanna try this build but i got few concern about the gear.

I have been checking POE trade since the last 3 days and:

-your boots with strengh on it are not even on poe trade
-even without the strength on it there is only one at 6 ex and pretty bad roll
-The helmet with ele damage to socket gems there is only at 30ex
- and opal ring well i think u crafted them rigth?

but yeah my biggest issue are the boots/ helm im afraid ill loose so much if i dont get the rigth stats but atm they are impossible to get and i dont know anything about craft.

will i still be able to kill shaper and stuff without those?

thanks
"
XzeeeN wrote:
Hello mate i am really wanna try this build but i got few concern about the gear.

but yeah my biggest issue are the boots/ helm im afraid ill loose so much if i dont get the rigth stats but atm they are impossible to get and i dont know anything about craft.

thanks

You buy any non unique boots, preferably ES boots(i see one for 60c) and Deafening Essence of Rage (7-8c) them. Then craft ES on them

Helmet is not necessary, if u can't afforf opal rings, use moonstone (+ES).

Read the topic, there is a lot of answers to questions u asked.
"
TurboDymoMan wrote:
"
XzeeeN wrote:

thanks

You buy any non unique boots, preferably ES boots(i see one for 60c) and Deafening Essence of Rage (7-8c) them. Then craft ES on them

Helmet is not necessary, if u can't afforf opal rings, use moonstone (+ES).

Read the topic, there is a lot of answers to questions u asked.

This. Almost every questions are answered in topic. I think apart from helmet, I crafted my whole gear by myself. Just buy Essence of Rages and use em. Buy cheapest sorc. boost with 2% regen when hit enchant, use scourge on it and slam Essence of Rage on it. Also you can buy helmet with elder/shaper mod which has 20 burning damage gem on it. So +30% more elemental damage essence is not even necessery needed anymore since you can use pseudo 5-link helmet with 4 more multiplayer gems.
Greetings!

I have recently switched to this build from Ahfacks version, as soon as I realized it really needs tons of currency to shine. So far I see definite increase in DPS and ES as well.
There is one issue that quite bothers me. With Orb of Storms I would get EE and EO on the mobs that come to me and it was pretty consistent. Now I rely only on my shield charge. The crit rate seems to be way too low to give me consistent EO. I charge into a pack of mobs, hitting a few, and sometimes I need to do it twice or even thrice just to proc the crit. Any suggestions on how to impove it? Am I doing something wrong?

My character is NoLifeThankYou, in my profile.
ATM all I have to increase my crit is +9% on a abyss jewel in my belt.

Thanks.
For Scorching Ray, how are you all sustaining your mana regen. I got my degen/regen fixed to where I'm not degening anymore, but I see to run out of mana too fast to keep SR going on bosses?
I like the build so far, lvl 72 atm. How do you deal with slow speed? Shield charge without Fast Attacks is so slow! Any ideas how to clear faster? Thanks.
"
Tibedoh wrote:
Greetings!

I have recently switched to this build from Ahfacks version, as soon as I realized it really needs tons of currency to shine. So far I see definite increase in DPS and ES as well.
There is one issue that quite bothers me. With Orb of Storms I would get EE and EO on the mobs that come to me and it was pretty consistent. Now I rely only on my shield charge. The crit rate seems to be way too low to give me consistent EO. I charge into a pack of mobs, hitting a few, and sometimes I need to do it twice or even thrice just to proc the crit. Any suggestions on how to impove it? Am I doing something wrong?

My character is NoLifeThankYou, in my profile.
ATM all I have to increase my crit is +9% on a abyss jewel in my belt.

Thanks.

Hi, there's no really "fix" on it. When you reach lvl 20/20 Inc.crit gem your crit chance is 15% IIRC. I really haven't seen any issues with it, when you slam on pack, It's kinda odd if you don't proc it. Especially if you have any inc are nodes on tree or Dying sun. Sometimes it's pain to proc it on boss thought. You CAN use orb of storm instead of inc.Crit gem, but I myself hate pressing any more key's that are necessary, also your character stops when you cast it :P I haven't seen any problem with inc.crit gem, but you can try which you like better. I would get lvl 20/20 inc.crit chance gem and try yourself up.

P.s Crit jewel is useless, since it increases so little to none your chance to crit :) Would suggest finding 1% regen while moving

/Cheers
"
lakyljuk wrote:
I like the build so far, lvl 72 atm. How do you deal with slow speed? Shield charge without Fast Attacks is so slow! Any ideas how to clear faster? Thanks.

I know brother. I crafted myself flasks with "inc 30% movement speed while flask.:" Speed flask gives 40+30 MS for example and with Inc flask effect roll even more. Boots with 30 MS makes huge impact on Shield charge speed, since it scales from it unlike Whirling blade which only scales from AS.

/cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info