3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

Hey man can you look at my character ? No_Pants_FIRE_BOY. I follow your build and its give alot of fun but I stuck at 250 k dps(poe builder) and 9.5 k es. I know I dont have perfect gear but I think belt is ok and rings are decent (I have 460 str). where I lost 400 k dps ? jewels give 15 k dps If I change them to better.

Sorry english is not my n.language
was looking for a build like this....gona try this right way...can u pls break passive tree for 24, 40 and 60 points please
Hi, i dont get one thing. How in gods name do you reach 91% fire res UNFLASKED!? i got empower4+purity of fire21 in shapers+1/ and rise of the phoenix (that is 10%max(10+75=85%) somehow i end up on 86% but still thats 5% from 91. what am i missing, i dont get it.
Last edited by Battousai2929 on Feb 2, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
"
Battousai2929 wrote:
Hi, i dont get one thing. How in gods name do you reach 91% fire res UNFLASKED!? i got empower4+purity of fire21 in shapers+1/ and rise of the phoenix (that is 10%max(10+75=85%) somehow i end up on 86% but still thats 5% from 91. what am i missing, i dont get it.

91% was in 3.0 before RotP was nerfed from +8% to the current +5%. You will only hit 88% with the build now.

75 base
5 RotP
8 from Purity of Fire (5% base at level 23 and 60% aura effectiveness)
hi,

can u please check my build...i feel like i am missing damage...also what can i improve next

thanks

https://pastebin.com/VAyTERvj
Last edited by questinner on Feb 5, 2018, 6:36:42 AM
Path of Building actually says that Witchfire Brew decreases dot damage? Or am I very very wrong about something? XDD

Great build so far, pushing tier 9-10 maps. Hopefully will finish atlas before league ends!
"
burz96 wrote:
Hey KimiiG,

Is uber atziri possible in 3.1? I've been farming guardians and shaper no problem but I've had no luck with atziri. (abyss league)

character is only guardian on my account if you want to take a look at my gear if that's the problem (I don't think it is)

Yes it's possible and very doable. Uber needs tactics to play, trio hit's hard w/o right flask management. Your gear is good enough, there shouldn't be any problem. Have you tried Uber already, if so, how it went?, or where did u die?

Last league when I farmed Uber I killed packs with SR only, didn't run into packs. They can one shot you if you'r unlucky.
"
deadbody2 wrote:
was looking for a build like this....gona try this right way...can u pls break passive tree for 24, 40 and 60 points please

Don't switch until you'r lvl 68. Faster to level up with reave etc.
"
Hey man can you look at my character ? No_Pants_FIRE_BOY. I follow your build and its give alot of fun but I stuck at 250 k dps(poe builder) and 9.5 k es. I know I dont have perfect gear but I think belt is ok and rings are decent (I have 460 str). where I lost 400 k dps ? jewels give 15 k dps If I change them to better.

Sorry english is not my n.language

You'r missing second curse! My DPS and ES is calculated with lvl 95 talent tree. This build shines at lvl 90. after lvl 90 all is just plus. Your belt is good, no need to change it, helmet is sh*t tier and upgrade should be cheap. Also buy better Doon's, you have almost lowest STR roll on it.

// Cheers
My damage is bad and my tanking isn't that good. help me out please. What are my big things i'm messing up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info