[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
I am having a great time with the build but noticed that I seem to be pretty far under the ES that I was seeing in some videos. Is that primarily because I opted for the ES recharge speed Watcher's Eye or is there something else I can optimize?

Also, please let me know if you see anything I can upgrade for a decent increase in effecticness as I feel like I am quickly approaching the territory of hugely expensive minor upgrades.

Spoiler

Thanks!

I am in pretty much the same boat as you. I'd consider my gear pretty good, although not completely optimised. I'm level 92, and I only have around 9.3k ES:

What am I missing? How on earth do you get to 10k or even 11k?

Also, are my resistances supposed to be equal, or should my Lightning Resistance be higher than the other two? At the moment I'm 103/103/103.

I have two cheap Watcher's Eyes, one is "Damage Penetrates 12% Lightning Resistance While Affected By Wrath" and the other is "35% Faster Start of Energy Shield While Affected By Discipline".

Many thanks for any pointers.
Last edited by MorgueFLB on Apr 3, 2018, 1:20:55 PM
"
MorgueFLB wrote:

clarity watcher eye gives 2k extra es
"
MorgueFLB wrote:

Also, are my resistances supposed to be equal, or should my Lightning Resistance be higher than the other two? At the moment I'm 103/103/103.

I have two cheap Watcher's Eyes, one is "Damage Penetrates 12% Lightning Resistance While Affected By Wrath" and the other is "35% Faster Start of Energy Shield While Affected By Discipline".

Many thanks for any pointers.

10k is expected. Clarity watchers is 12k. 11k is achievable without clarity watchers but top gear and past lvl 90.

I would cut the jewel socket behind two 4% mana nodes and pick up unnatural calm. Its only really worth the points when you have really good jewels

Watchers eye has "limited to 1" but you have 2 equipped. The second one is doing nothing. You need to choose between offense and defense and replace the other

Yes your resistances are supposed to be equal. Tied for highest counts as highest. Your resistances are very high, are you overcapping for ele weakness maps? I personally don't think this is worth it as you can alternative between wise oak and a removes curse flask to nullify it.

I would look to buy more jewels with Int or Int + Str instead of resistances to improve that ES or cut sanctuary since you don't really need resistances with those jewels

Your atziri's mirror has a low Int roll and your Sin Trek has a low ES roll. Replacing those would be cheap and give +300 ES. That boot enchant isn't doing anything anyway as totem builds have never killed recently since the totem gets the kill.
Great thanks for build.
I have a question about CWDT setup. In other builds I saw that build using low level gems (cwdt 1 lvl) to cast every time u get 528 damage. So what is the best lvl for this build? Looks like everybody using 20 lvl cwdt.
"
A1XP wrote:
Great thanks for build.
I have a question about CWDT setup. In other builds I saw that build using low level gems (cwdt 1 lvl) to cast every time u get 528 damage. So what is the best lvl for this build? Looks like everybody using 20 lvl cwdt.

For lvl 20 golem and ENF, you dont get hit to often, so you dont need low lvl CWDT with immortal call.
Just finished Uber Atziri and Shaper today. Both were pretty easy with that build, so I'm happy I've chose it. Shaper dropped Dying Sun, but Atziri didn't drop anything interesting :(

Uber Atziri

Shaper
Last edited by ziumbala on Apr 5, 2018, 12:43:43 PM
"
mndstrm wrote:
clarity watcher eye gives 2k extra es

"
WaffleT wrote:
10k is expected. Clarity watchers is 12k. 11k is achievable without clarity watchers but top gear and past lvl 90.

I would cut the jewel socket behind two 4% mana nodes and pick up unnatural calm. Its only really worth the points when you have really good jewels

Watchers eye has "limited to 1" but you have 2 equipped. The second one is doing nothing. You need to choose between offense and defense and replace the other

Yes your resistances are supposed to be equal. Tied for highest counts as highest. Your resistances are very high, are you overcapping for ele weakness maps? I personally don't think this is worth it as you can alternative between wise oak and a removes curse flask to nullify it.

I would look to buy more jewels with Int or Int + Str instead of resistances to improve that ES or cut sanctuary since you don't really need resistances with those jewels

Your atziri's mirror has a low Int roll and your Sin Trek has a low ES roll. Replacing those would be cheap and give +300 ES. That boot enchant isn't doing anything anyway as totem builds have never killed recently since the totem gets the kill.

Thank you for the very helpful responses folks :-)

So, my bad, I had no idea Watcher's Eye jewels were "Limited to 1". I will rectify that, and probably go for the defensive option. When I can afford it, I will try to get the Clarity version.

The same goes for the shield and boots. I'll see if I can find some better versions.

Thanks for the info about the resistances. I have been overcapping a bit, but I can change that and go for some extra Int+Str as suggested.

I will definitely look into the tree modifications you've suggested.

As for the boot enchant - I haven't run enough labs to get a better enchant. But I'll get a better pair of boots and then try to get a decent enchant ;-)

Thanks again for the useful feedback.
Guys i have qurstion about my build.

ATM lvl 73 and below is my EQ:

At this moment with 3 totems up i have like 25-33k PLN per Totem.

Much, much, much below the calculation which was posted on 1st page.

Can you tell me what should i do next and now to increase my DPS?

ES i have with Discipline up close to 6,2k - not much but not small either.

In Game nick - Amarinho
Hello,

I've been enjoying this build a lot so far, cleared the few t14's I've been able to find with ease considering I'm pretty casual. I'm at 91 with 9k es and ~74k dps per totem with just a totem up. Any ideas on where to go from here with my gear?

I also have a 10% pen Watcher's Eye and a Pure Talent hooked up to both templar and scion starts.

Working on getting 6l on this:
Tried 2 set uber elder, seems not possible due to ancestral warchief totem range (both Concentrated Effect/Area). Shaper constantly killing totems with beam and bolts while trying to hit elder. Totems live aprox 1-2 seconds near elder before they die, due to placement speed they only hit once then dies. I barely took %40 health from both bosses before all portals used.

We need another solution or another 6 link setup for this. @WaffleT any suggestion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info