[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

if i can bug you for a minut xD i am quite the noob and i am having trouble with how i obtain the totems u are useing in ur videos :D
I am having a great time with the build but noticed that I seem to be pretty far under the ES that I was seeing in some videos. Is that primarily because I opted for the ES recharge speed Watcher's Eye or is there something else I can optimize?

Also, please let me know if you see anything I can upgrade for a decent increase in effecticness as I feel like I am quickly approaching the territory of hugely expensive minor upgrades.

Spoiler

Thanks!
Last edited by Shivan0verlord on Mar 29, 2018, 9:38:42 AM
"
Also, please let me know if you see anything I can upgrade for a decent increase in effecticness as I feel like I am quickly approaching the territory of hugely expensive minor upgrades.

boots enchant
I have a watcher's eye with 18% max mana to energy
But what aura do i replace with clarity?
Really enjoying the build in Hardcore, thanks! Just did a twinned, ghosted, shaped, extra fire colosseum because I'm stupid but I barely made it, mostly due to how awesome the defenses of this build are. Almost level 92, still without a 6-link but I'm throwing all my fusings at my garb and hoping for the best.

Here's my gear:

+ ES regen Watcher's Eye, Brute force solution, Pure talent and the remaining 3 prop jewels.

Any obvious improvements except the 6-link and an extra mana as ES Watcher's Eye?
"
solidsaraken wrote:
I have a watcher's eye with 18% max mana to energy
But what aura do i replace with clarity?

None. A level 1 clarity reserves practically none of our mighty mana pool and won't interfear with the other auras.

The title of this build is 10k Es as that's the easy expected point. It can get up to 11k with good gear and jewels. For 12k+ you need either clarity watchers or atziris reflection. That Es level is mostly overkill

Peoples gear seems pretty on point. Last upgrades are generally better jewels, lvl 21 gems, any useful helm enchant or corrupting gloves with curse on hit
Last edited by WaffleT on Mar 30, 2018, 2:04:32 PM
Any ideas what would be needed for uber elder kill? Best i got to is 3rd phase so far. Tried replaced The Vertext with Alpha Howl's - for no chill/freeze. At this moment still can't beat him :(
"
cympak wrote:
Any ideas what would be needed for uber elder kill? Best i got to is 3rd phase so far. Tried replaced The Vertext with Alpha Howl's - for no chill/freeze. At this moment still can't beat him :(
totem resistanses? better change boots to kaom roots...(but problem in another case... he frozen totems) still sit on my t15elder spawn fuck rng...
Last edited by mndstrm on Mar 31, 2018, 7:49:59 AM
Is there something I can do to upgrade my build?

Check my profile or POB: https://pastebin.com/B717cjkk
This is actually fun to play, I havent tried a totem build yet b/c everyone moans about them being boring or dumb but I like it.

I had just leveled an hierophant to do 1 of those FoTm poet pen VD/Bodyswap builds but playing that mess made me sick to my stomach literally, its like nightcrawler on pcp, just nonstop random porting and flashing, after 3 maps you have a migraine.

My ES is a little over 10,700 atm so it feels pretty safe. Eventually ill min/max the jewels and go for some more perfect roll pieces but some of them are pretty expensive for the maxs so ill work on that here and there.

I was able to start with 2 perfect rolls though, the cheapie

Then a fancy

Thanks for the build though, enjoying it so far.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 1, 2018, 6:53:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info