[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

thanks so much for such a comprehensive build. having been playing since forever, i'm hoping this might be my first 100!
Hey mate,

Just wanted to drop and say I am having so much fun with this build. I have rolled characters before but have never made it past Act 3 as I would always screw up and lose interest. I am now in Act 6 and I am just loving the game.

I am a terrible player but this build is pretty foolproof so far. I had to trade for a 4 link glove to equip the glacial cascade totem support setup. Now looking to find or trade for some more 4 links so I can do the immortal call / frost bomb on damage taken. Have so much to learn but having a lot of fun doing it!
Awesome build, i appreciate the sharing going on. Just reached level 90 almost 91 this evening. Getting close to 200k dps per totem, using 4 totems. still on a 5 link and waiting for that huge 6 link upgrade. Cant wait for 1m dps :). Thank you Thi3n!
"
thi3n wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great Betrayal league who chose this as their league starter.

Looks like there is a decent amount of gear help and recommendations going on in this thread which is awesome!

While I don't do personal build reviews or gear suggestions I do have a very detailed In Depth gear section that goes over stat priorities and in some cases I've gone back through to reprioritize stats and cover fossil recipes that can be used to make some GG gear!

I must be blind, I swear I've looked through every gear section and don't see the reprioritized stats and fossil recipes. What section is this under?
All stat prioritization is under in depth gear explanations. I'm not sure where to find fossils, maybe he goes over it in a youtube video? If I find it I will repost.
I played this build the previous two seasons and decided to try arc totems this time. Arc definitely feels like a better starter build to me and I didn't miss the massive spam of GC that covers the screen at times.

But I'm actually done this league and want to play more casually in standard using my GC character. I've had bad luck with 6L and such this league and feel that the syndicate, and it's recipes, isn't a good enough reason to stick it out. And standard has finally been given some nice systems with this version.

So hopefully I'll have my first ever shaper and uber elder kills on this character. :)
HI guys.I am currently running any kind of maps.i have some problems with cyndicate.i would like if anyone wants to give me some advices about what to change to make my gear better from all kind of aspects (DPS - Survivability) any recommendations are welcome.Thanks for your time.
This is my pastebim.
https://pastebin.com/ZLKLh37P

P.S. : The name of my Char is Demian_GR if anyone wants to add me adn talk about the build.
Last edited by Demian1987 on Dec 20, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
"
zanthrose wrote:
Awesome build, i appreciate the sharing going on. Just reached level 90 almost 91 this evening. Getting close to 200k dps per totem, using 4 totems. still on a 5 link and waiting for that huge 6 link upgrade. Cant wait for 1m dps :). Thank you Thi3n!

Do you have a paste bin? Mine only shows as 87k, trying to figure out what I can do to improve this
"
Demian1987 wrote:
HI guys.I am currently running any kind of maps.i have some problems with cyndicate.i would like if anyone wants to give me some advices about what to change to make my gear better from all kind of aspects (DPS - Survivability) any recommendations are welcome.Thanks for your time.
This is my pastebim.
https://pastebin.com/ZLKLh37P

P.S. : The name of my Char is Demian_GR if anyone wants to add me adn talk about the build.

improve self-flagellation gem, change weapon and shield to elemental as extra dmg and % phys as extra then craft non-chaos damage as extra chaos on them.

you can add gloves with crafted % phys dmg converted into cold dmg and remove 1 long winter.
Also get some chaos res on gear.
Last edited by Kl3mzyy on Dec 21, 2018, 3:44:32 AM
where can i see the exact each totem DPS ?
also bought a very good one hand dagger with all the must stats but it seasms to make me lose around 700 DPS on total dps tooltip of POB(against doryani's).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info