[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Glad this is an active forum and so many pages. I barely see anyone posting their gear. Can some people who have successfully pushed end game on this build please post their gear for the others of us who don't have as much experience/time?

A lot of issues doing Temples/Syndicate events due to the survivability of this build, would love to see people who are already established in this build rather than just people still pushing the atlas.
I just found

Is it good for the build?

Only using hatred as auras

PD: sorry, already played for 2 years and I'm still a noob :)
Question: How important is the secondary skill from Long Winter Jewels for this build? I get the 20% conversion, but the other part about hitting twice is that not so important? Seems great, but I could be wrong.
"
Demian1987 wrote:
where can i see the exact each totem DPS ?
also bought a very good one hand dagger with all the must stats but it seasms to make me lose around 700 DPS on total dps tooltip of POB(against doryani's).

You’d have to show previous weapon and current dagger’s stats for people to understand better and explain why there’s a damage drop. Also, you could press C and at offense, click on your main skill to see the damage if that’s what you meant.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Glad this is an active forum and so many pages. I barely see anyone posting their gear. Can some people who have successfully pushed end game on this build please post their gear for the others of us who don't have as much experience/time?

A lot of issues doing Temples/Syndicate events due to the survivability of this build, would love to see people who are already established in this build rather than just people still pushing the atlas.

Sadly I’m using my phone most of the time so won’t be able to provide any source.

With regards to survivability, if you’re running 40% mom, you’d do better if you use Essence worm for hatred. Flask management is super important as well. If you’re doing so already, if could very well mean playstyle issue. Temple and syndicate are dense areas which will require more a more careful approach. As OP mentioned, not getting hit>charging in just to proc fortify.

Alternatively you could share your build so we could understand more.
Hi I would really like some advice as I feel like I hit a wall. Do you have any suggestions how to improve dps? I am currently sitting at 49k dps per totem with hatred and golem active.
I am really grateful for any tipps!
https://pastebin.com/fGZyyZSS
"
Constkill wrote:
Hi I would really like some advice as I feel like I hit a wall. Do you have any suggestions how to improve dps? I am currently sitting at 49k dps per totem with hatred and golem active.
I am really grateful for any tipps!
https://pastebin.com/fGZyyZSS

You're running items with low total resists. You could work on your gloves and helmet to get pseudo 80% total resists. That way you could remove 1 of your rings for essence worm + clear mind jewel.

Also, to really see a big boost in your dps, you could make some slight changes to your 7L GC setup. I personally use conc effect, controlled dest, elemental focus, inc. crit strike and faster casting. I gave up freezing/chilling for more damage and have not looked back. The original aoe of GC is already pretty decent and having conc effect may actually fare better compared to inc aoe just for faster clear speed in general.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/vfrQefug for your reference. My gear's not perfect (lost some resists upon getting the shield) as of now but hope it helps you get a better understanding.

You should make a new list with the new +1 to maximum number of summoned totems shield master craft.

Then the whole thing changes, you might not need soul mantle after all. You already have for, but then what ? :)
Ok for anyone that actually knows anything after clearing atlas on this build. I see a bunch of people using the same gems for 6 link except some people use Cold Penetration and others Elemental Focus.
What is better here? Important question before I finally buy my 6 link.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Ok for anyone that actually knows anything after clearing atlas on this build. I see a bunch of people using the same gems for 6 link except some people use Cold Penetration and others Elemental Focus.
What is better here? Important question before I finally buy my 6 link.

You don’t need to clear the atlas to have knowledge on that. Curse effectiveness is reduced on high tier bosses. Elder has 40% all resists, curse effectiveness reduced by 80%. Level 20 cold pen is at 37% penetration and level 20 frostbite reduces by 44%. With effectiveness reduced, you’d only reduce about 9% resists. So that’ll be 40-9-37= -6 which means you’d have your damage anplified by the -6%. There are item mods with element penetration e.g. sambar sceptre’s implicit and the likes. It’ll all boil down to what your total element penetration is without cold pen. Elemental focus is the way to go if you feel that you won’t be needing to chill/freeze mobs which is what most people feel or at least me.

Cold pen’s a green gem so if you wanna swap gems for boss/thrash, hypothermia’s about the next best green gem for the setup. Either way you won’t see any damage spike in tooltip.

There really is no better option here as you’d have to weigh the pros and cons of having no chill/freeze with insane amounts of damage vs chill/freeze. My pob’s Right above if you’re interested taking a look at a semi min maxed build with elemental focus. 400k ish per totem atm.

Hope this helps:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info