[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Hey guys, I am currently running t10 maps with few issues, if any. This is my setup at the moment: https://pastebin.com/1VpCUcqW

Obvious improvement I can make defensively is to get gear with more life. What can I do to improve damage though? When I try out some daggers in PoB, with shaper mods, I don't really get much of an improvement?

Anyway: Divinarius seems to be an awesome weapon to use for this build!
"
SoulTouched wrote:
Hey guys, I am currently running t10 maps with few issues, if any. This is my setup at the moment: https://pastebin.com/1VpCUcqW

Obvious improvement I can make defensively is to get gear with more life. What can I do to improve damage though? When I try out some daggers in PoB, with shaper mods, I don't really get much of an improvement?

If your character is still up to date (didn't check PoB): Remove Spell Totem Support Gem, you´re using Soul Mantle with built in Level 20 Spell Totem.

You should also check your Passive Tree. Maybe it was your intention, but you took some Life Nodes on the right side (20% for 5 Points) while having free Life Nodes adjacent to some of your allocated ones (one at the top, one near the starting area).

You could try these things without spending currency :)
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
SoulTouched wrote:

If your character is still up to date (didn't check PoB): Remove Spell Totem Support Gem, you´re using Soul Mantle with built in Level 20 Spell Totem.

You should also check your Passive Tree. Maybe it was your intention, but you took some Life Nodes on the right side (20% for 5 Points) while having free Life Nodes adjacent to some of your allocated ones (one at the top, one near the starting area).

You could try these things without spending currency :)

To add on, you could try ssf-ing yellow spirit shields and a yellow glove. Fingerless silk gloves would be a good choice. Once you get a good glove, you could consider swapping out hrimburn and adding 2 x long winter jewels since you're just 3 points away from 2 more jewel slots.
I would imagine that 2 damage/hp jewels would be far superior to any helm enchant? Even at 40% GC damage, you can get close to that + 14% maximum health if you can afford it between 2 rare jewels.

So in conclusion, 40% Physical to Cold GC Enchant + 2 rare jewels > Any other Helm enchant + 2 Long Winter Jewels?

Correct me if I'm wrong here just thinking logically.
Tiffiklotz and Dominicyu91 --- thank you for your suggestions!

The Level 20 Spell Totem was a good catch :p
Soul mantle literally doubled my dps.

It was 7.5 in town now it’s 15-16k in town no buffs no totems.

Also get Atziris flask the damage it gives is bonkers

With buffs while fighting the dps is like 42-65k per totem
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
I would imagine that 2 damage/hp jewels would be far superior to any helm enchant? Even at 40% GC damage, you can get close to that + 14% maximum health if you can afford it between 2 rare jewels.

So in conclusion, 40% Physical to Cold GC Enchant + 2 rare jewels > Any other Helm enchant + 2 Long Winter Jewels?

Correct me if I'm wrong here just thinking logically.

Well yea for min max every line counts. Personally I’m saving up for atziri’s reflection first and using OP’s build with about 150% hp in tree with 40% mom, it feels like that amount is sufficient to get you through most map mods.
"
SoulTouched wrote:
Tiffiklotz and Dominicyu91 --- thank you for your suggestions!

The Level 20 Spell Totem was a good catch :p

Haha that’s one of the more important reasons why people use soul mantle.
Last edited by Chocobonbon on Dec 17, 2018, 8:57:21 PM
Thank OP for this great build.
I am trying superlazy version of this. Do someone have modified tree for Mirror/Kika/Selfflagellation?
Thanks
Hope everyone is having a great Betrayal league who chose this as their league starter.

Looks like there is a decent amount of gear help and recommendations going on in this thread which is awesome!

While I don't do personal build reviews or gear suggestions I do have a very detailed In Depth gear section that goes over stat priorities and in some cases I've gone back through to reprioritize stats and cover fossil recipes that can be used to make some GG gear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info